OB GYN In LaGrange Area

We are moving to LaGrange in a few weeks and I am due in September. Does anyone have an OB GYN in the LaGrange area they love? I can either deliver at LaGrange or Hinsdale Hospital. Thanks!

LaGrange Womens Clinic, ###-###-####. There are 6 doc's. They deliver at either hospitals. I deliverd at LaGrange. I like all the doc's in the office. They were always avialable and very helpful. I have been going to them for close to 10 years.

Hello! You are going to love LaGrange. I live there with my husband and two kids. The doctor I use is Dr. Kett, he delivers in Hinsdale. He is funny, laid back, jokes a lot and a great doctor. But there are other great doctors in this whole practice so you can't go wrong. They also have a wonderful female doctor if you rather see a female. Here is the info:
Women's Health Care-Hinsdale: Kett Dwight D MDWomen's Health Care-Hinsdale: Kett Dwight D MD

908 N Elm St # 300
Hinsdale, IL 60521

###-###-####‎ - Kett Dwight D MD
###-###-####‎

Dr Margaret Pfister. She's in Hinsdale, on York Road just north of Ogden. She's been my gyn since forever, and saw me through my pregnancy last year with my son. She's fantastic, her staff is amazing. She delivers at hinsdale Hospital.

Ditto - West Suburban Women's Center - 630-654-BABY. They have 4 female OB/GYN's, and 2 Nurse Midwives. They deliver at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. Dr. Murrey & Dr. Cardone delivered my 2 children, but you rotate to see all of the doctors in the practice during your pregnancy. I loved all of them!!

I just delivered at Hinsdale last November and used the West Suburban Women's Health in Willowbrook - it is all women. The practice also has free child care if this is not your first and you have to tote other children to your appointments. They were really great to work with. I see Dr. Cardone and give her two thumbs up.

H.

West Suburban Women's Health in Willowbrook ###-###-####-
They have four dr's and 2 midwives- Sharey Haney(m) delivered my three kids- I believe they only deliver at Hinsdale now.

1 / 3