Nursing Bras - Dallas,TX

Where do I go to get really comfy cotton maternity/nursing bras?

Cute would be great, fancy is not necessary. I just want something that's comfy and the best shopping experience as far as finding something that fits when you're not your usual size. (I'm due in Jan, so whatever I get now I will keep throughout nursing).

Thanks for all the suggestions! I checked out Destination Maternity and found a good Mimi bra. I will add to my stash as the due date gets closer, Bravado sounds great too.

I think the Pea In the Pod sells Bravado and other great brands. Destination Maternity also carries a couple of the better brands. They can be pricey but when it comes to bras and pregnancy/nursing, I'll pay the $60 or more each for these better brands. It makes a world of difference.

I couldn't have lived without my bravado bras. I got them in a shop in Southlake (wish I could remember the name). I'm sure their website will point you to where you can buy them close to you.

There is a maternity store that offers lots of good stuff at great prices and they have a great selection of bras at all prices. It's like 3 stores in one and it is on the service road right after Montfort and LBJ. Great sales, you get a refreshment and snack to help with the queezyness and a play area for children so you can shop and offer great free maternity exercise classes. I wish I had found it sooner!

It is not just the day bra that is important. If you need a sleeping bra and many women do try the Vanity Fair 19-186. It is a incredibly comfortable bra to sleep in. It has no wires and is so easy to use when nursing through out the night.

http://www.bravadodesigns.com

These are THE best. SO COMFY!! They sell them at Presby Plano at Mother's Gift. If you're deliverying there, you get a discount!!!

Bravados are good. I believe they sell them at Pickles and Ice Cream maternity shop in the Lakeside shopping center in Plano (on Preston just south of Spring Creek Parkway).

motherhood stores have a good selection and better support.
I used them for all three kids.

1 / 3