Nursing Bras - Dallas,TX

Updated on September 15, 2006
E.D. asks from Dunedin, FL

Where do I go to get really comfy cotton maternity/nursing bras?

Cute would be great, fancy is not necessary. I just want something that's comfy and the best shopping experience as far as finding something that fits when you're not your usual size. (I'm due in Jan, so whatever I get now I will keep throughout nursing).

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

So What Happened?

Thanks for all the suggestions! I checked out Destination Maternity and found a good Mimi bra. I will add to my stash as the due date gets closer, Bravado sounds great too.

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

R.J.

answers from Dallas on

motherhood stores have a good selection and better support.
I used them for all three kids.

R.W.

answers from Denver on

Bravados are good. I believe they sell them at Pickles and Ice Cream maternity shop in the Lakeside shopping center in Plano (on Preston just south of Spring Creek Parkway).

E.T.

answers from Dallas on

http://www.bravadodesigns.com

These are THE best. SO COMFY!! They sell them at Presby Plano at Mother's Gift. If you're deliverying there, you get a discount!!!

C.J.

answers from Dallas on

It is not just the day bra that is important. If you need a sleeping bra and many women do try the Vanity Fair 19-186. It is a incredibly comfortable bra to sleep in. It has no wires and is so easy to use when nursing through out the night.

Y.M.

answers from Dallas on

There is a maternity store that offers lots of good stuff at great prices and they have a great selection of bras at all prices. It's like 3 stores in one and it is on the service road right after Montfort and LBJ. Great sales, you get a refreshment and snack to help with the queezyness and a play area for children so you can shop and offer great free maternity exercise classes. I wish I had found it sooner!

L.S.

answers from Dallas on

I couldn't have lived without my bravado bras. I got them in a shop in Southlake (wish I could remember the name). I'm sure their website will point you to where you can buy them close to you.

C.C.

answers from Dallas on

I think the Pea In the Pod sells Bravado and other great brands. Destination Maternity also carries a couple of the better brands. They can be pricey but when it comes to bras and pregnancy/nursing, I'll pay the $60 or more each for these better brands. It makes a world of difference.

Next question: What Is Your Favorite Nursing Bra?