Nursing Bra for Large Chest

Hi Ladies,
I am hoping someone will have a recommendation for a very, very supportive nursing bra that is made for a larger chest. The size of my breasts made nursing my first son very difficult, and I could not find a nursing bra that worked well for me. I really hope to be more successful nursing my second baby, who is due in January.

I've faced the same dilemma, and to be honest, it's really hard to find one around town (at least for me it's been), but I found some decent ones at JC Penney. There may be some specialty shop. But otherwise, it's the internet. But I did really like the JC Penney brand the best (compared to Target, Walmart--which is discontinued--and Motherhood Maternity--too small--) so anyway, next time, I'd probably do the internet thing for lack of better options. Good luck!

I highly recommend getting measured by someone who knows what they are doing! Also don't recommend those that just pull over your head for a larger size, I tried one and when I would fluctuate throughout the day it would be VERY painful.

Have you tried Motherhood Maternity? They are not nearly as expensive as they used to be. The ladies there will also measure you and help you with whatever you need. Each time I go there, they are very sweet and helpful.

I go to the one at Grapevine Mills.

I also vote for the bravado. I used it with my second son. I found it was very comfortable.

ladygrace.com or biggerbras.com. i wore a size 40g bra when i was nursing, but now wear a 36dd. hope this helps

JCPenney--online has more selections

T.,
I had the same problem and had to go to a maternity shop.
Although, you can find some bigger sizes at Dillards.
I do believe they even carry nursing bras.. you might call them to see, I just can't remember.
Their regular sizes go up to like size F or G I believe.

Bravado. They have several styles. I got up to a 40E while nursing and loved this bra. http://www.bravadodesigns.com/

www.yogapotential.com

I needed a GIANT one after my 1st daughter was born! I had to go to the Nursing/Lactation center at Harris Hospital in downtown Fort Worth. They have a store in there with bras, pajamas, pumps, etc... If it is remotely related to breastfeeding, then they have it! Good luck!

1 / 3