Nursery Mural

Hi! My husband and I are looking for someone to paint a small mural in my daughter's nursery. Does anyone know of mural painting services/people?

Thanks!!

Hi try this guy. his wife works with me and i went to his web site. it is www.artbymattgatlin.com. he is really good.

i own an art studio in plano
the artist within
i know several artists who paint murals
if you're interested give me a call at the studio
###-###-####
or
email me @

Hi there, what kind of theme are you looking for? I am an artist that works freelance. Let me know and possibly we can talk or meet next week. Thanx, Kat

Can email me at ____@____.com

K.,

My friend Chanan (pronounced sha-non)is a very talented artist. I've seen some of her mural work in the past and it is excellent.
###-###-####

Hi K.-

I'm not sure what you're looking for but there's a store on ebay called Southern Murals. The artist paints monkeys and such on wall paper cut outs. You just wet it and hang it where you want. A friend of mine did her baby's room in monkeys and it is adorable. Very cost effective and simple!

A friend of our family - Peggy Brown does murals. You can see her work at www.lilpeoplemurals.com.

~C.

K.,

I am a muralist/faux finisher. I live in Allen, a single WAHM with two boys. I do commercial and residential work. I have done a wall at Kid Stuff inside Stacy Furniture in Allen off McDermott and 75. I have handpainted furniture at Divine Threads located inside Interior's Galleria in Plano off 15th and 75, if you'd like to see some of my work in person...

I can also send you samples if you'd like. I can also come out and give you a free estimate. give me a call at your convenience if you are interested!

Missy Thornton
###-###-####

My name is M. Esposito. I am an artist/muralist. The name of my company is Your Art's Desire. I live in Carrollton, but I do a lot of work in the McKinney and surrounding areas. My calendar is a little booked up right now, but if you are willing to wait a couple of months, I could do the work then. I would be able to come out or talk to you personally about a price soon. Check out my website at www.yad-mew.com for some ideas. Feel free to contact me by phone also. H ###-###-####. Thanks for your consideration.
M. Esposito

1 / 3