Not Really a Question - Some Prayers Needed

Good evening ladies. I must admit I feel like you are all my good friends. Just on an emotional roller coaster today. Have two dear
frieds who are dying. One is like my sister. She is in hospice and I spend almost everyday with her and some overnights. She
lived with me for 8 months. Brought her home to die but she defied the odds and lived for two years! My other dear friends husband was dying of prostate cancer. He passed away today. In the meantime, my daughter in law, is sitting home with my son
getting contractions, but not regular enough to go to hospital. Talk about the circle of life. So if you can keep everyone in your
prayers I would really appreciate it. I have told my friend Deb that she can go home to our Lord but she is hanging on. Now I am
going down tomorrow to tell her to hang on until Sat. Do not think I could handle two funerals and masses for two dear friends in the same church in the same week. She still has a bit of a sense of humor so she will probably put me in a straight jacket.
There is a strong possibility that my granddaughter has a kidney problem. Won't know until she is born. Thanks for listening to me.
I am like a wild woman tonight. All you mamas are the best.

I knew I could depend on all my Mama friends to provide comfort. Thank you everyone. All of your words are so comforting to me.
Don't you just wish that one day we can all meet for coffee!

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Praying for you, P..

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Psalm 34:18

Well, everyone will go home to their homeland. Earth is just transit center. It is like your friends goes to the party earlier than you, but you will also go to the party after midnight so you will meet them again.
As for ur granddaughter, hope all is well. If she is born well, praise God. If she has problem, still praise God. If you are sent to the war, your commander will equip you with everything you need. So, don't be afraid. I know it is really hard to really trust God, but keep trying. Be still and know I am God.

I am so sorry to hear of all the pain you are going through. It is so hard to handle these losses back to back, but you have no control over the time should leave this earth.

My cousin passed of lung cancer on my birthday at the beginning of the month. Her Grandson was born the next day on mother's day. I guess there are only 365 days per year and they have to leave on one of them.

It was sad to see my cousin go, but at the same time it was so sad to see her pain. She outlived her stage 4 cancer by 2 and a half years.

She requested family photos from me before she left and for one reason or another, she couldn't schedule this in. I guess she thought she had more time. Anyway, I brought my camera and photographed her with her mother, sisters, and niece four hours before her death. It gave me great peace to have honored her wish before she left.

I will pray for everyone in your circle of friends and family to have peace as they go through these great losses.

When it rains, it pours, eh? I don't pray, but I will light a candle for you, your friends, and your family today. Circle of life, indeed. Much love to you.

Unfortunately, I can totally relate to your pain.

You're in my prayers!

Of course, you will be in my prayers.
For you, your friends and your family.
I send you hugs & hope you get some comfort in having time spent w/your friends.
I am so sorry to hear about your friend's husband. Sometimes the only
consolation is knowing they no longer are suffering.
Everyone in your life will be in my prayers.

of course you and your family will be in my prayers!

Thinking of you during this time.

1 / 3