Normal Pregnancy Symptoms/ 2Nd Version of First Response Early Pregnancy Test

I HAVE NEVER KNOWN POSSIBLE PREGNANCY THIS SOON/ MY FIRST CHILD I WAS LIKE 6-7 WEEKS ALREADY AND HAD NO SIGNS OTHER THAN NO PERIOD. I KNOW EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT BUT, HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD FEELINGS STILL LIKE THERE PERIOD WAS ON ITS WAY. LIKE MILD CRAMPING, BLOATING, ECT...I DONT WANT TO GET CONCERNED. I FEEL ALOT HAPPENING ALWAYS IN MY MID/LOWER SECTION OF MY BODY. AM I JUST GOING CRAZY OR DOES THIS TYPE OF THING HAPPENING TO ME, HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE. I AM CONCERNED ABOUT MISCARRIAGE SINCE I HAVE HAD 2 IN MY LIFE. I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF STRESS RIGHT NOW. I AM HOPING THIS WILL NOT AFFECT ANYTHING?
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR RESPONSES TO MY EARLY PREGNANCY TEST QUESTION. I JUST REALLY LOVE THIS WEBSITE. THANKS AGAIN

Two differnt doctors couldn't find my daughter in the ultrasound and told me I'd miscarry. I was a nervous wreck and felt like I was getting a period or miscarriage too and very irritable had all the period symptoms. Couldn't figure out why I never bled and scared to death I went back to the doctors and they found my daughter on the ultrasound and a heartbeat so weird things happen when your pregnant. Just relax and I'm sure things will work out.

I had a lot of stress with my sons dad when I was pregnant, and was worried about that (we broke up when I was 8 weeks because he got violent), but he is a healthy 2 1/2 yr old now. I had no complications because of that. I did have dull cramping and get bloated and stuff wuite a bit. There are some good websites out there that walk you through every week of your pregnancy and tell you what to expect and what parts of the baby are developing, even the size of the baby. I loved reading that stuff, since you really don't know what is going on in there! Babyzone.com and babycenter.com are both great. If you sign up on them, they can tell you your due date and date of conception based on the first day of your last period. They also tell you when muscles are stretching and stuff, which may cause cramping that is normal as long as it is not bad. Every week they email you and tell you what is going on with the baby that week, and then you also can get lists of articles you can read based on your situation and what might be going on. I am sure you are fine, but noone can really tell you other than your Dr! If you have any concerns, I would say get in right away and get the answers you need to reduce your stress... even worrying about the baby can stress you out and be harmful to it! Try not to worry, and just let things go that you are stressed about now, things will work out somehow and you will be fine. I had a LOT going on when I was pregnant, I just decided I can't let my self have that much stress so I just let things go, that I usually wouldn't have. I dealt with only what I absolutely had to. I had some complications at the end... but that wasn't related to stress. Good luck with your baby!

Yep it's totally normal to feel like your getting period and I felt that way too and I was preggers. Good luck.

Bethers

S.,

I have a 2 year old and am almost 4 months pregnant. With both pregnancies I felt like I was going to get my period for the first 3 months. Same as you describe; bloating, cramping, etc. Also, with both pregnancies I actually spotted for the first 3 missed periods. On the first pregnancy I also spotted an additional time. I know what you're going through, but my doc assured me that cramping in early pregnancy is normal.

How far along are you? They can do an ultrasound as early as 6 weeks to see the heartbeat and make sure baby is ok. I also did this with both my pregnancies and it gave me some reassurance.

1 / 3