No Miscarriage

This is my first time pregnant. I read everywhere about women ttc and how hard it is for some. Im scared because it seems like I always read about miscarriage. Is there women out there that had healthy pregnancies that never miscarried before? Please let me know so I can have hope.

I was 36 when I got pregnant. I have never had a miscarriage. I was also very lucky to have an uneventful pregnancy. No morning sickness, no scares of any kind. I now have a very healthy 16 month old little man who runs like crazy!!

Relax and enjoy being pregnant.

Yes! I have 2 beautiful children--3 and 6 years old. I got pregnant with both on the first try, and I had perfect pregnancies with only mild nausea for a few months. Try not to worry and just be so thankful you get to avoid all the sadness that comes with miscarriage and not conceiving.

My first pregancy resulted in the birth of a beautiful baby girl, now 4 years old. I've never had a miscarriage. Try to concentrate on the beauty of the miracle happening inside you and not on the possibility of something you can't control. We all know pregnancy comes with plenty of things to worry about already. Why add more?
Best Wishes!

I know lots of people who never had miscarriages and had healthy pregnancies. I think only about 1/4 of pregnancies end in miscarriages, and a lot of those, the women never even knew they were pregnant, it happened before they knew, so that means probably only about 1/8 of people who knew they were pregnant have miscarriages! Don't worry, be happy about it, and congrats!

I've had 2 healthy pregnancies and never had a miscarriage. My mom had 5 without a miscarriage and none of my close friends have had miscarriages. It doesn't happen to everyone.

i waited til i was 40 to get pregnant..took me 3 months to get pregnant the natural way....then i had a healthy, no problem pregnancy....had my son when i was 41...C section..i tried to not stress during my pregnancy and i walked 3 miles every day in Elysian Park..ate well..took advice from friends..never even drank wine..my son is a healthy 4 year old boy...don't fret..be happy

xo

Congratulations. I totally know where you're coming from, there are a lot of scary stories out there and I remember reading them as well and had to stop because I just wanted to keep positive thoughts in my head. Remember, people don't usually post a story about how everything went just fine and normal, they post when they need help coping or understanding, so it's normal that there are more of those types of posts out there. And, they're good for others going through the same issues.

Because you asked for people to answer about no miscarriages, I can tell you that even at the 'ripe old age of 38' I was able to get pregnant and carry our son without a miscarriage and it was my first time getting pregnant. I had serious heart/blood pressure issues due to a tumor that wasn't discovered until I was very far along, had to go off my heart meds, etc. and still had a very healthy and good pregnancy. The only issue was at the end when the doctors decided it would be best for me to have a c-section 3 weeks before my due date.

So, that should help you relax and know that there are people out there who have had a baby on their first pregnancy without a miscarriage and even those who are considered high risk.

Congratulations and try to savor each moment.

-S.

p.s.-it's normal to worry about your child, and the worry doesn't end once he/she is born just so you know. I feel like a crazy person sometimes imagining the all the bad stuff I feel I have to protect him from, but it's normal and so long as you don't go overboard, know that this kind of protective love is your normal mothering instincts kicking in.

1 pregnancy, 1 perfect baby here! Just enjoy every day as it comes :)

i have had two boys and no misscarriages, all my sis av kids to an my friends, only 1 of them has ad 1.. dnt worry bot it u'l b grand

It is scary what you read about miscarriages. I have one child, no miscarriages (I was always worried about it, pretty much the whole pregnancy, that something would happen to him). I have many friends who have 1 or 2 children, and none of them have had miscarriages either.

I have never had a miscarriage. I have 3 children.

1 / 3