Nicknames for Your Kids?

This is just for fun, I love some of the nicknames people have for their kids...they come up with some really cute things! Even silly things! My 6 year old has been called "Goober" since she was a baby...she loves this nickname and it makes her laugh! My 6 week old I call Boo Boo and Muffin Puff. What are your childrens nicknames??

BTW my dad called me Dinky Doos, Kay kay, and Aminal...yes spelled that way lol

LOL, K's Mom...I read that post and told my boyfriend about it we laughed so hard it made us cry!

My daughter is Sweet Pea
One son is Sunshine and the other is Pickle.

Nicky gets called Pickle by many people and he smiles.

I am the only one that calls Greg Sunshine (he was and is a morning person and always has a wonderful smile on his handsome face!)

My son's name is Michael (now 20) so his first nickname was Mikey. He also had a few others Monkey (or just Monk), BamBam, Monkey Butt, and Little Man. The main ones were Mikey, Monkey Butt, and Monk.. His friends just call him Mike.

My daughter goes by her middle name (Cheyenne) and she's been known as Shiny, CheyChey, Monkey Feet or Toes, Girly Whirly, Tooty Fruity, and Tootsie. The main ones for her so far have been Shiny and whatever silly we call her (because she calls us it back and we're making her laugh). She's 5.

Because her first name is actually Madison, my son said he was going to call her Square (for Madison Square Garden). When she was about 2 and had already learned her shapes, he called her Square and she looked right at him and immediately said "Oval". So that is their nicknames for each other.

I call my daughter sugar bean or Ray or Rainbow and my son cuddle bug or E-Man (his name starts with E).

My family always called my little brother Cungo and now my kids call him Uncle Cungo.

My aunt has called my pumpkin forever, and still does. I love it.

Growing up, I thought mine was "Damnit"

My son's name is Oliver. Here is a list of his nicknames:

Boliver
Turkey Butt or sometimes just Butt
Monkey
Jack
Bubba
Goober
Half the time it's just some random word that comes out of my mouth instead of the word Oliver. Lol

My daughter is Sweet Pea

My daughter Alyssa, we call Ally cat, Aly, mama, ladybug

My middle son Dylan we call pickle, dill pickle ;), pie pie

My son Colin we call Col col, woggy (my kids started calling him this and now it's stuck!), frog baby, pumpkin pie, peanut butter, lol

I call my girls Creature and Beastie. It started when the oldest was little and her dad used to call her the creature from the crib.

Ooooh, this posting is fun......

Well, Mia, our oldest, goes by Meemers, Mimi, Bluster, Stinker, Sally, Sally Jones (our last name is NOT Jones)

Corinne, our youngest, is Corinnie, Rinster, Rinnie Bird,

I refer to both of them as "my petunias".

E.

1 / 3