New to Nashville...In Need of Friends!!

Hello all! I moved to Nashville a few months ago and I haven't made any friends yet! I am not working at this time, and just looking for other moms to chat with. I am married and have a wonderful 6 year old son. My husband travels a lot, so I am in desperate need of someone to talk to, maybe go shopping with, take the kids to the park...anything!!! Hope to talk to you soon!!

Hello, I will be moving to Nashville at the end of April and know only one person. I would be so happy to meet up with you. I am 28 and have 2 children. Ages 2 and 5. Please respond if you want to chat....I also am looking for more friends and mothers of the Nashville area.

I live in Franklin, about 20 miles south of Nashville. I don't know what part of Nashville you are living in, but you should come out to Franklin sometime if you haven't already. We have an adorable historic downtown shopping district(I work at McCreary's Pub on Main street part time). The people are very nice and friendly. What part of PA did you move from? I have family in Newcastle. Message me if you want to talk. I am 27 and married also, with a 9 month old daughter.
-K.

I am L. and I have 7 year old and 9 year old boys. We live in Old Hickory. I am also a SAHM. I have establish a big group of friends and we are always welcoming more in. This time of year, we are either at the baseball field or do something with Cub Scouts. If you would be interested in joining us, shoot me a message.

Hello J.,
My name is S.. I am a stay-at-home mother of two little boys - Jacob (3) and Thomas (6m). My husband's job brought us to the great state of Tennessee back in October of 2005. We moved from Michigan, however I am originally from PA. What part of PA are you from?
Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to Nashville. ~ S. :)

Hello! I am a 24 yr old with a 4 yr old girl and 10 mo old boy. I work part-time in the afternoons, hoping soon to be a full-time SAHM. What area of Nashville do you live in? I am in North Nashville near the Farmer's Market.

Hey, I actually moved here almost a year ago and just this past week brought home my first child. I am of course not working but unfortunately only temporarily. Most of my friends and family are a few hours away and have made a couple of friends here to talk to but its always great to meet new people especially family oriented ones now. My husband is more of a homebody and I go stir crazy so Im always looking for people to hang out with.

I'm a SAHM also. I live in northeast Nashville. I'd be glad to chat with you anytime that you want. You can email me or send me a personal message and we can chat. As in my profile, I'm 25 with a 17 month old son and my husband goes to college part-time and works. I'm looking for people to communicate with and to hang out with, also.

Hello J., I am a 27 year old SAHM with two girls, 6 and 5 years old. I'm fairly new to Nashville also. What part of Nashville do you live?

1 / 3