New to Myrtle Beach... Need a GOOD Hair Salon.

I am new to the Myrtle Beach area.
Can anyone recommend a good hair salon. We will be
living in the Farms at Carolina Forest.

Thanks so much everyone for all the GREAT info.
We went to closing on the new house today, and will be working
like mad over the weekend to TRY to get settled.
It's hard in a new area.. No Family, No Friends etc.
You ladies have been so sweet..THANK YOU!

I also live in Carolina Forest and I love the Forest Salon behind the post office area. I have many friends who also go there. I love Jill! She is the owner and the one I have cut my hair. She is so nice and does a wonderful job! Welcome to Myrtle Beach!

I go to Vega Hair Design... Gene does my hair... he is awesome, very trendy and excellent with color! I am from New York and had a very hard time finding I liked... and now I will go to anyone else... I am actually going to him in just a little while! If you want his number email and I will give it to you.... they are located on 79th just south of Kings hwy....

I go to Hers and His in Downtown Conway. I have been going to a girl there named Crystal who does an awesome job. Just in case you didn't want to have to fight beach traffic, Conway isn't that far from Carolina Forest :)

And Welcome to Myrtle Beach!!!!

I hope you enjoy living here as much as my family and I do.

I know of a hair salon getting ready to open in Market Common off Farrow Parkway and Howard Avenue call H.'s Salon. It appears to be very nice and clean and chic. Call ###-###-#### for information.
Hopes this helps

My friend Diana is the BEST!! She just moved to a new salon in NMB near Barefoot Landing. The number is ###-###-####. I know you're at Carolina Forest, but taking 31 to 22 puts you there in no time! Good luck:)

I go to Hers and His in Conway. I've going there for about 14 years. Amanda cuts my hair and she does an awesome job. Crystal is very good too.

Hi L.-
Welcome to the area! We also live in Carolina Forest and you will love living in the Farm. Their playground and pool area are really nice- our playgroup meets over there a lot. But anyway, about hair salons- I go to Mirage and I love it. It is very relaxing and good "me" time. It is not cheap- when I get my hair cut and colored it is $130 and it takes three hours. The staff is really friendly. You can go online and see haircuts by the different stylists to see who you would like to have do your hair.
E.

Well, it depends on what you are looking for in a Salon. I would say that I heard R Salon and Spa is Good, but I have never been there. I don't make mush of a fuss over my hair though. I go to Great Clips when I am in a hurry for a quick trim. I go to Regis at Colonial Mall when I make an appointment and need more like coloring or a new cut. See Amanda at Regis if you decide to go there. She is really nice. Or, my friend goes to Belk at Colonial Mall and sees Jen. Or, my boss goes to The Forest at Carolina Forest. So here is the list:

R Salon and Spa - River Oaks and 501
Regis (Colonial Mall) - Amanda
Belk (Colonial Mall) - Jen
The Forest - Carolina Forest

Best of Luck! You have moved to a great place!

1 / 3