New Pull on Huggies?

I saw a commerical last night for pull on huggies... Has anyone seen these in the stores? If so what store did you find them in? Have you used these?

Ok I am not trying to diss cloth diapers, but I happen to use disposables and they are what I prefer to use. I am pretty fast at changing diapers but when you have twins sometimes you need things as easy as possible. 2 Squirming babies at once isnt easy for one person. I was just wondering if anyone had tried them out. I figure they will probably be more expensive but thought they might be handy for the diaper bag

You can by them online at diapers.com they are called huggies "slip on" little movers.

They look just like pull-ups to me. I have never tried them though. Anyways, they only come in diaper size size 3, 4 and 5. In disposable my daughter went straight into pull ups after size 4's. I bet they would be handy for early potty trainers though! we never used disposables much though, so I can't really say if there is anything else disposable like these...

I like cloth training pants or pull on diapers better, they have snaps on the sides and are absorbent, and would cost way less over time. Not practical for everyone... but I would rather spend the money on a reusable option myself...

good luck!
-M.

good luck!
-M.

I saw the commercial for these the other day and am all over that idea for my daughter!! It will be interesting to see if they actually cost more.
May the cloth diaper people love their cloth diapers, but I am checking these babies out for sure! LOL
A.

I haven'nt used them but with 15 years experience working with young children (home day care) I always found it harder to diaper a child with pull up type diapers because you have to remove there pants and shoes in order to put a clean diaper on. Also, pulling down a poopy diaper is very messy (unless they have tabs that open).

I have never found swim diapers or similar to be any easier to use than regular disposables or my AIOs. I find diapers that don't open on the sides more of a hassle to put on and I only have one kid to fight with.

haven't seen them other than the commercials - but geeze, either discipline the kid, get faster at changing diapers, potty train, or fasten a regular diaper before you put it on the kid and then pull it up - I bet they are going to charge an arm and a leg for these, when they are just a regular diaper with the sides fused together, or a smaller sized pull-ups.

I saw them on the end of aisle at Target.

I think people should get off their cloth diaper soap box. That's not what she was asking.

I am probably going to try using them. My son is in the beginning stages of potty training. I don't like pull ups, and pulling things up and down is easier for him when he sits on the potty.

I don't think it was anything to do with not being able to change a diaper the proper way.

Oh gosh I want to slap someone. Yet another way disposable companies are trying to fight cloth diaper use. There are pull up cloth diapers and covers. I just did a face palm at how it's another ploy to charge money. YES there are kids that that need something to slip on quickly, ok that I can see, but for the most part I feel that it's another way to make more more money by charging the same but putting less of them in a package.

****Ok from my personal experience, pull on does not mean easier. I have tried the fleece soakers (like I sort of mentioned above) and it's more work because my son has curves and then his "junk" gets in the way so I have to work around that. And pulling up the swim diapers are not easy for me to do either, so I wouldn't get them at all.********

So for Nika what is the difference between Pullups and these pull up diapers? NOT a thing. And I like my soap box so I'll stay up there.

1 / 3