Never Ending Cold

Has anyone been experiencing an ugly virus that won't go away? Me, my husband and my 15 month old son have had a cold on and off for about a month now. We will get runny noses, sore throats etc.. and get better. Then a few days later it comes back. I have disinfected my whole house twice, but we can not seem to shake this illnes. Is it something going around?

HI C.,

I highly recommend a nutrition product that my daughters and I have used for 5 months now.
NO colds,sinus infections or virus'...it truelly is a great product. available in powders both for kids and adults. PLease e-mail me at ____@____.com or call at ###-###-####.
Kind regards,

L. Kornely

You need to try Original Limu my whole family is taking and my son and my grandkids as well as us have not been sick since starting. I have a friend drinking and she felt she was getting sick so drank more and woke up the next day feeling great. It isn't a miricle drink it just has Fucoidan which is the extra nutient that the body needs to kick the immune system in over drive. I have been drinking since November and never felt better.

Sounds more like allergies if there is no fever involved. Drainage can cause a throat to be sore, and runny noses that are clear in color often indicate seasonal allergies. My kids have allergies to dust, dust mites and seasonal also. Let me now if you need a good allergist in Arlington!

Check the local daily pollen count at this web site:
http://www.entdocs.com/dailypollencount.htm
and see if your symptoms are related to a particular allergen. I have noted that whenever juniper shows up on this web site I have a runny nose.

By the way, Johnny Crow (my ac repairman) told me when his son was young he had terrible allergy to fungus and mold. They installed a UV light in their AC unit and the symptoms vanished.

I've been a Family Herbalist for the last eight years, and one of the first things I learned and have confirmed many times over, is that sickness is the bodies response to toxicity in the system. That may not be surprising to people, but looking at it another way, it's really the body attempting to detoxify itself. By compounding with drugs, you are "band-aiding" the symptoms, suppressing the toxins from being flushed from your body, and not curing the cause. So, as an herbalist, I can say your best bet, as someone else in this blog mentioned, is to use copious amounts of lemon juice, ginger, and I would even add, garlic. Garlic is a natural antibiotic, and is highly beneficial to your system without harmful effects like antibiotics. When I or anyone in my family experience symptoms, at the first sign of them, I squeeze part or half a lemon into a glass if water, sweeten with real maple syrup, (honey is ok, maple syrup is better), and drink this several times a day, cut eating down to a minimum avoiding meats, fried foods and processed or boxed meals. Stick with eating fresh fruits, vegetables, soups, and above all, drink a lot of water and this lemonade. In addition, you can take the herb Goldenseal if your symptoms are really bad, or Echinacea if your symptoms are mild and you've caught the early stages of the illness. Garlic can be used to substitute these herbs if you take a lot of it. You can find Garlic in capsules ranging from 250 to 500 mg. Take it at least 3 times a day, or more. It's garlic...it can't hurt. This season has been a good year for us...no one in my family has been affected by this, but I have managed to head it off a few times that I've noticed symptoms rearing their ugly heads. Good luck.

hi
there are deadly virus in tx this year so many of my friends too have this problem so the best u can do is take honey with a few drops of ginger juice/powder and few drops of fresh lemon ...that definetly improves ur cold .
vapouriser also gives lots of relief .

HI C.,

Kind regards,

L. Kornely

sounds like allergies, not a virus. i would get allergy testing done. this weather with the wind and such has been horrible and lots of people are suffering right now even people who didn't realize they had allergies.

I have had this too, it is so irritating. Mine started with a fever, congestion, body ache, and a cough. I still have the cough and a little congestion. I have heard this is lasting anywhere from 1-2 months. It is no fun, and I'm so sick of it. I've heard there are upper resperitory infections, viral and a flu going around. I guess all have to run there course. Sorry I don't have anything good to say about this! I hope y'all get better.

Hello C.,
I too had the same symptons for about 2 months. Nothing over the counter worked. I finally gave in and went to the doctor when I was running a fevor and throwing up. She said I had that new strain of flu that even the flu shots do not help. I was put on a steriod pak for 7 days plus antibotics for 10 days and Albuterol for breathing and a cough syrup for the constant dry coughing. It finally did the trick and I am feeling human again. Please see your doctor and tell them how long it has been going on.

I am glad (well not literally) to see someone else is having this problem. We started this after Christmas and my daughter and I keep geting sick. We hardly ever get out in public because she is only 2 1/2 months old, but we keep getting sick. I disinfect, I make sure we all wash our hands everytime we do anything and we still keep getting it....if you get a cure let me know.

1 / 3