Nestle Halloween Chocolate Chip Morsels - Where to Find Them?

Hi moms,

About 2 or 3 years ago, I had purchased Nestle Halloween colored/shaped chocolate chips from either Jewel or Target. I haven't seen them since and every time October rolls around, my kids are asking for me to use them in my baking. Do any of you know if they still make these and where to find them? I tried an internet search, but only found Nestle ready to bake Halloween chocolate chip cookies. I can't just find the morsels. Does anyone other than Nestle make chocolate chips like these?

Most people boycott Nestle, especially during Halloween, but I don't think THAT would stop them from making them.

You might want to take a look at where those artificial colors come from and Nestle's business practices before you seek these out too much.

Having said that, if you still want them, you could call the company and they should be able to tell you where to find them.

Hi E.,

E-mail or call Nestle and ask if they still make them. I did this with an ice cream that Country Fresh made,found out they stopped because of the name, but got free coupons just for calling. BTW,is was called Death By Chocolate. LOL

If they make them, you probably have to grab them in July! And they might be hiding with the Pretzel M&M's which I can NEVER find! lol

i have never seen these, but i would say if they were made it would be at walmart. If you can't find the there, then they dont' make them anymore I have family that worked for nestle and i never saw those at all, or ever heard of them. So it was probably ust a one time deal that they made them.

why are people boycotting nestle?

I had the same problem. A few years ago Nestle made christmas swirled red and green morsels. I made cookie lollipops and they came out delicious. Then they stopped making them. I tried using regular milk chocolate morsels, but the effect was just gone. I wish Nestle would remake them. Even if it is short term.
M. M
Streamwood, IL

1 / 3