4 answers

Needs Audiology Recommendation

My Pediatrician just told me that my daughter needs to see an Audiologist for hearing problems. Can anyone recommend a good one in the area? I would prefer someone who specialized in pediatrics.

What can I do next?

More Answers

Go to Childeren's Hospital (CHOP). They have an office in Exton and KOP. Been there, it's not worth seeing anyone else as they will just refer you to CHOP.

If your willing to come to the city you can try. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Audiology dept 1-800-551-5480

Hello D.,
The A.I. duPont Hospital for Children has an EXCELLENT audiology program. They were actually recently rated #1 in customer satisfaction in the entire nation.
There are 11 audiologists in the dept, who are all very good. I would recommend Shanda Brashears, who is wonderful with children and a pleasure to talk to. (She also happens to be a a friend of mine.)
you can call the Audiology Dept. at ###-###-#### to schedule an appt. Good luck to you.

CHOP has a location in Exton and one in King of Prussia as well. my daughter is getting ear tubes at the exton location. i know they have audiologists there.


here are links to both exton and KOP locations.

Required Fields

Our records show that we already have a Mamapedia or Mamasource account created for you under the email address you entered.

Please enter your Mamapedia or Mamasource password to continue signing in.

Required Fields

, you’re almost done...

Since this is the first time you are logging in to Mamapedia with Facebook Connect, please provide the following information so you can participate in the Mamapedia community.

As a member, you’ll receive optional email newsletters and community updates sent to you from Mamapedia, and your email address will never be shared with third parties.

By clicking "Continue to Mamapedia", I agree to the Mamapedia Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.