Needs Audiology Recommendation

My Pediatrician just told me that my daughter needs to see an Audiologist for hearing problems. Can anyone recommend a good one in the area? I would prefer someone who specialized in pediatrics.

Go to Childeren's Hospital (CHOP). They have an office in Exton and KOP. Been there, it's not worth seeing anyone else as they will just refer you to CHOP.

If your willing to come to the city you can try. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Audiology dept 1-800-551-5480

Hello D.,
The A.I. duPont Hospital for Children has an EXCELLENT audiology program. They were actually recently rated #1 in customer satisfaction in the entire nation.
There are 11 audiologists in the dept, who are all very good. I would recommend Shanda Brashears, who is wonderful with children and a pleasure to talk to. (She also happens to be a a friend of mine.)
you can call the Audiology Dept. at ###-###-#### to schedule an appt. Good luck to you.

CHOP has a location in Exton and one in King of Prussia as well. my daughter is getting ear tubes at the exton location. i know they have audiologists there.

http://www.chop.edu/consumer/jsp/pcfs/sc_index.jsp

here are links to both exton and KOP locations.

1 / 3