Needing Cheers for Little Kids

My 7 year daughter is doing cheerleading this year on a team that is Pre-K thru 3 grade and we need some cheer that the little kids can do and remember easily. We have a few but need some more. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

loook on google you probably can find a ton there.Sorry Im not much help.But that is where i find crafts and everything else so i bet you will be able to find a buch of cheers

(BG) What do we want?
(LG) TD
BG What's that?
LG Touch Down

Echo chants -
BG All around the foot ball field LG Echo
BG Who do they talk about LG Echo
BG The mighty mighty _______ LG Echo

Repeat

I was at my sons football game and heard some little girls cheering on their own. this one I though was cute and remembered reading your request. Hope your like it.

Cookies & Cream
Cookies & Cream
What is the matter with the other Team

Nothing, Nothing, Nothing at all
They just don't know
how to play ball.

These were 5 and 6 year old girls. GO figure.

If you are near the Ardmore area I would be happy to help. I am a recent OSU grad and was on the Co-ed cheer squad for 4 years.

Just wondering where your daughter takes Cheerleading, my oldest has expressed interest in it and I was wondering where to take her. Thanks

I was not a cheerleader, but I remember this one from high school - and I use it all the time with my girls, trying to get them in and out of the car and such.
Let's go! Let's go! L-E-T-S-G-O!

We have a cheerleader doll who says:
Munchkins say "How-de-do."
We are here to cheer for you.
Yee-haw! Woo-hoo!

And this one:
We're number one
We can't be number two
And we're gonna beat the whoopsies out of you!

Good luck!!!

we are the wildcats
the mighty mighty wildcats and
everywhere we go-oh
people what to know-oh
who we are
so we tell 'em
we are the wildcats
the mighty mighty wildcats

one of my favorites for little ones is
"HAY HAY"

Hay Hay
Go Fight Win
Hay Hay
Until the end
Hay Hay
Go Fight Win Until the Very End!!
(a litle wiggle works well with this one!)

1 / 3