Need to Replace My AC Unit at Home - Seeking Recommendations

We need to replace our home A/C unit and we have recieved several quotes ranging from $1500-$3000. Has anyone had good/bad experiences with AC companies in the Spring/Woodlands area? Any recommendations greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

I've used Gossett Air Conditioning for over 20 years. They've been very reliable, never trying to sell me something I don't need and giving me options on the things I do need. Their number is ###-###-####.

An outfit known as ''The A/C Guy'' in Spring did right by me and one person I recommended to him so I say you have nothing to lose if you give him a call. He came quickly on the same day I called and I am in Rosenberg much further to the south west from Spring.. The guy I recommended call The A/C guy lived in Richmond and was very pleased with the repairs after being ''Ripped Off'' by a previous company and having their repairs redone.

I suggest to you that he look at the problem at hand as I have found out many A/C companies like selling complete units instead of fixing failed components in the unit already in place..

Just going by estimates given by one contractor and then using his diagnosis as the basis for getting the other estimates is exactly what I did, he recommended seeing it himself and I am glad he did as I just needed a condensing fan motor Capacitor, a 5 dollar part after all that, he cleaned my condenser while there and checked the other components too and service call and all I got by with less than a hundred fifty dollars... I was Sweating out spending $2300. prior to his repairs so let me recommend second and third opinions on all expensive repairs just like on cars, some mechanics fix and some replace parts and not always the right parts too...

I am a home inspector base in NW Houston. When our clients request an in-depth HVAC inspection, we refer Wright Heating and A/C. The owners Willie and Cindy Wright are neighbor's of my father's and they service me and all family member's A/C equipment. They are honest, on-time, and reliable. Their number is ###-###-####. Cindy should answer. Let them know you got their name from Mastercraft Home Inspections - Mike Weible's office. Good Luck!!

Houston best Company for Save energy, Save natural resources, save money and Green is Houston Air Conditioning Company. We concentrate Houston air conditioning in the following services to care for your home or company:

• Houston Air Conditioning Repair Services
• Houston Air Conditioning Maintenance
• Houston Air Conditioning Replacement
• Houston Heating Repair Services
• Houston Heating Maintenance
• Houston Heating Replacement
• Houston Energy Solution
• Houston Energy Audit
• Houston Insulation
• Houston House Sealing
• Houston Radiant Barrier
• Houston Duct Sealing
• Houston Lighting

24 Hours AC Repair and Service - Houston

Our Service is Fast, Excellent and for Saving your money.

We are the best 24 Hours Services in Houston.

Call US ###-###-####

Email ____@____.com

http://www.houstonairconditioners.us

J Tech mechanical in tomball ###-###-####). Joey Hicks is the owner, a/c guy, and he is honest and CHEAP. He made an emergency visit at 10:00 at night, only charged $117 (svc. charge and 4.5 lbs of freon), which is about $100 less than everyone else, including AAA A/C doctor.

Just a warning, AAA A/C doctor (Lance is the guy's name)not only didnt fix the problem after charging us $500, he almost cost us thousands by putting a part in backwards and having hot air blow in our house. We ended up having to pay out another $230 (this was all in about three days time,a month before christmas) to have someone else repair the damage he did. Then he started calling my house and "warning" me that the a/c needed to be fixed before prices went up. I wouldnt ever recommend AAA A/C to anyone, personally.

Good luck with your problem.
~J.

PS, J-Tech mechanical has quoted us $1100 LESS than the other guys to repair the problem we are having.

Hay Mechanical. Family business. Bryan has been doing this for over 20 years. ###-###-####...highly recommended.

Bill at ###-###-#### - can't remember the name of the company - but he was WONDERFUL. We just had our furnace replaced on Saturday morning. ACT air did the job only becuase they could do it right away. Wish I could have waited for Bill. I'd recommend both companies. I live in the Woodlands.

I second Charlie's A/C. They just serviced us a week ago. We are friends with one of the owners. They are good people.

1 / 3