Need to Lose 60 Lbs in 4 Months!!!!

i had a baby three and a half months ago, before i got pregnant i was 20 lbs over my ideal weight. i gained 60 lbs during the pregnancy (which was weird because i was actually trying to watch what i ate this time around -third pregnancy)but lost 20 when the baby came.

i am nursing and the last few times i was nursing i did not lose any weight until i stopped. but i didn't really exercise very much (just walking a lot and some yoga) so this time i want to exercise to see if it will speed up the process. my husband is going to UCI and so i am able to get a membership at the gym there, which is awesome cause its only 12$ a month for me (if i get a year membership).

anyway, the problem is, i don't know how to do this thing. the whole eating healthy and exercising to lose a lot of weight quickly. also i need to know if it is possible to lose 60lbs by September 16th (my hubby and i are planning a Hawaiian vacation and i want to be sexy by the time we go!)

ps i have a problem with snacking, i cant eat or make whole meals anymore, i just like to snack a lot, simple quick snacking. i would like some tips for healthy and inexpensive snacks for me and the family!

The faster you loose it the quicker and easier it will come back. Thats what my doc told me. I snack more than eat meals also. You just have to make healthier choices. If you need help I suggest weight watchers. Theyh teach you how to eat right etc and loose the weight in a healthy matter so you can keep it off. I lose anywhere frpm 2-5 lbs a week, but that with serious exercise and food control. Apparently 1-2 pounds a week is ideal and healthiest..so I guess do the math and see how many weeks you got and set those goals. Good luck to you..and enjoy the vacation..maybe I'll see ya on the beach. [ I live on Oahu :)|

S.,

It costs more than the gym you speak of but you'll get great results! www.strollerstrides.com This offers a great cardio/strength training workout. I think it runs around $50.00 a month (although they run specials often) but it is like having a personal trainer. So, 5 days a week for that cost isn't bad. Plus, you could just do it until you are where you want to be then quit. I've been doing Stroller Strides for almost 3 years now and it is the best workout I've ever gotten. I've never been so toned and fit.

Aside from a great exercise program, obviously the eating is just as if not more important. You need to eat 5x a day. 3 meals and 2 healthy snacks. If bad food isn't in the house, you won't be tempted and most likely your urge to snack (at leat on unhealthy items) will go away. Think about what you put in your mouth before you put it in. Track your calories EVERY DAY. I know, it is extra work but you'd be amazed to see the numbers. This will help you stay at the caloric intake that you should be to loose weight.

Lastly, whatever you do, keep it safe and healthy. Don't take pills/drinks/etc.. and not exercise and expect to maintain any weightloss. Do something you can maintain even after the weight is gone, otherwise once you go back to your old ways, it will all come back. You DO need to eat to loose weight. Your body will burn muscle/store fat if you don't eat throughout the day.

I think it is great that you have this goal - it will be a lot of work but you can do it. Go to Jillian Michaels website (google her) - she has snack ideas, I think she calls them fat girls snack or something funny like that. Her site is also a great place to go for fitness tips, etc..

Best wishes to you!

What I have been using that I've actually lost 8lbs in the last two weeks, is natural and organic, no side effects and the Spokespearson for the product is Heather Hansen from the Biggest Loser is O3World.
Check it out, I love it!
http://myO3worldproducts.com

S.,
Congrats on your new addition. Well, first of all regular exercise will definitely help speed things up. Is it possible? Anything is possible if you WHY is strong enough to keep you going. As far as snacking - stick to veggie sticks, yogurt, fruit, fruitbars, drink LOTS of water and DO NOT eat a heavy or late dinner. You want to have a solid breakfast to get you going for the day, fruit or veggies as snacks during the day, a good healthy lunch w/o a lot of bad carbs and then a light salad, fruit salad for dinner. I've used the Vitality for Life program from Melaleuca to lose weight, so you are welcome to take a look at that. www.vfl.com

Best wishes!
C.~

http://www.ToxicFreeFamily.net
http://www.HelpUStayHome.com

Hi S., I had my most sucessful weight loss, doing herbalife, no exercise, I went from a size 18 to a size 12 over a summer, it's not cheap, for it worked for me, every 2 weeks i was able to fit into something, that I could not 2 weeks pryor. it's all natural so it is safe, i had more energy, no hertburn while i was using herbalife. J.

Hi S.:
I took off 40 lbs.,by just switching everything my body was acustomed to.I had a routine,like many people do. Monday was pasta, tuesday was taco night,wednesday was meatloaf,thursday was fried chicken and mashed potatoes. You get my drift.I sorta fooled my body,and made it think I was going to deprive it,by dropping the usual,and exchanging those foods for something totally different.Monday was baked chicken,tuesday was salmon filet.wed. was salad and soup. I never ate past 6pm. Never went to bed with a stuffed stomach.I loved to snack over the summer. The heat ruins my apetite,and i have a yearning for fresh fruit and salads.I love the summer!! lol I cut up fresh melon buy grapes and oranges,just what ever I like,and I'll spend an evening cutting up some in small bite size pieces,and storing them in the frig in my tupperware. Its so funny, because I cut them up for me, but the kids would see it, and when its cut up like that, they eat it like candy! Great for them,so I bought a little more. One more thing,is When ever I wasn't hungry,and was fixing the family a big meal. I sat and had my fruit. I never have been able to force feed myself.If i'm not hungry...I don't eat a meal period.The best of luck to you...Enjoy Hawaii....Its awsome!!

I had great success losing weight with the Arbonne weight loss products. I had a shake with fruit in the morning... tastes like jamba juice. Then a snack in the midmorning. Usually the Arbonne weightloss chews. Then lunch.. sometimes a chocolate shake or a meal. Then almonds and fruit in the afternoon. I also drank a drink throughout the day. It is a weightloss/metabolism/energy drink from Arbonne. That helped my food cravings and I never felt hungry. I also took a supplement that helps curb your appetite. Then I ate a right portioned meal. You can also track your meals at the daily plate. www.dailyplate.com. It is great. They even have the Arbonne stuff in there. Very easy, takes really good, quick, and I don't have to think about it. I did this for a couple months. To lose 60 lbs in 4months, I would crank up the cardio as well. At least 5 times a week. You can do it. Just be on purpose and know that it won't last forever.

1 / 3