Need to Buy Tap Shoes for My Daughter's First Dance Class

My 3-year old is starting a dance class very soon and I am unsure where to buy her tap shoes. Does anyone have any reccommendations? Thanks.

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I found a pair at Payless. I never even knew they sold them. They weren't too expensive and my daughter loves them. She just keeps looking at them and asking when her class starts. Thanks again.

Because the grow so fast at this age you can usually piock up dance shoes that have barely been used at the resell shops.

On your toes on lemay ferry in south county

Payless is great. Not too expensive if they wind up changing their mind about dancing.

Payless or a resale shop

I've bought them at walmart, resale shops and at garage sales

We got our daughters at Pay Less Shoes.
They had several sizes and if one store doesn't they checked the other stores for us.

Hope it helps

I've seen them at Kids Again in Florissant (resale shop).

Check and make sure your dance studio does not require specific shoes first. If not, payless or resale! I've had 6 pairs of payless over the years for my daughter and they have yet to wear out!

1 / 3