Need Suggestions for Halloween Treats for a 1 1/2 Year Old and 6 Year Old

Hi! I am making a special Halloween treat bag for my 15 year old nephew, 6 year niece and 1 1/2 year old niece. I can fill my nephews bag with candy and little gift cards to fun places, but I am a bit stumped on what to do for the girls. The 6 year old can get candy too, but what else? And I know I can't give candy to the littlest one. Any suggestions? The bags are not really big-- gift bag size (8x8 about).

I am doing treat bags (no candy) for my DD MDO class of 2 and under.

I am putting in the bags, small cans of play dough, halloween stickers, halloween stamps, Halloween straws, Halloween small glow sticks. ALL CAN BE FOUND AT WAL*MART.

You can also put bags of individual pkgs of goldfish crackers, animal crackers or vanilla wafers (etc.) This is what I handed out to the toddlers that came to my door last year for Halloween.

The little girl might like the cheap braclets that are elasticized. Dollar Tree is a good place to find inexpensive stuff.

Go down the section of party supplies at Walmart and you'll be surprised, what you'll find. First of all anything Disney or High School Musical, you can buy flavored lip glosses for the 6year old or puzzles or plastic jewelry or colored markers or crayon's or gift cards to McDonald's or blockbuster. For the 1 1/2 year old, you could get little Halloween books or toys or a Halloween t-shirt or DVD's to put in their bag. Good Luck!

Cheerios for the 1 1/2 yr old! As far as a toy for the little one, get her a bottle of bubbles. Obviously she can't blow them herself, but someone can blow bubbles for her.

Last year I passed out sample sizes of playdough that you can buy in bulk at Sams or anywhere else.

My kids are this age. The six year old loves Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony toys. The younger one loves tiny baby dolls (can get for $3 at Target) and rubber ducky's.

For the girl, some lip gloss, nail polish, a small purse, some story books, easy to read of course, maybe some puzzle books like simple word searhes or mazes. Pencils and crayons. For the little boy,some inexpensive bathtub toys, larger cars puzzles and soft books.

Books, books, books, and some more books! Help build a library...1/2 price books has a great selection for all ages and interests...sticker books, coloring books, books that sing songs and make noises...all price ranges too...it's the gift that keeps giving!!

1 1/2 yr old: Teddy Grahams, Animal Crackers, Pretzels, Little People(see bins at Target), Play Dough

6 yr old: Tatoos, Markers, Crayons,Play Jewelry,Lip gloss,Stickers, small craft kits

SAHM of three: 19, 18,and 5.
Home Baker and Crafter. Married to the same wonderful Man for almost 12 years.

1 / 3