Need Suggestions for a Glamorous Pet Name!

Hi Moms!! I need some of your creative brainstorms! I've seen a bunch of good ones when responding to names for children or businesses so I figured you could help me with a name for a cat. There are 2 cats. They are going into a breeding program with a Louisianna breeder. One is a beautiful seal mink bengal. Her name is Moulin Rouge. The other is a brown spotted male. He looks like a little lepoard. What should he be named?? Something glamorous!

This makes me think of the Disney move the Aristocats...the two boy kittens were named Berlioz and Toulouse. You could keep with that theme and think of a famous composer or artist that you like and name the cat after them. (i.e. Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso). Or, I have a friend who names her animals after Greek Gods. One of her cats is named Zeus. Other greek gods include: Hades, Hermes, Haphaestus, Apollo, Poseidon, Ares, Dionysus etc.

I've had a friend who names all their pets gemstones....diamond, ruby, saphire, etc. Very fun & cute.

From the movie Toulouse-Lautrec ????

Monte Carlo... don't have a reason. You could spell it differently. Monty Carlos. :P

or Pantera... a totally black leopard is a pather.

1 / 3