Need Someone to Remodel Bathroom and Paint

Does anyone have a good contractor? Reputable? We need our house painted/inside and out - we also have a bathroom to completely remodel in North Dallas. thanks!

I highly recommend Bry-Jo Remodeling. They are a family owned business located in Richardson and are extremely reputable, honest,fair, and the most down to earth people! I have referred them to my personal clients(I am a Realtor) and they do a fabulous job. I have witnessed a many of their projects, and they are top notch, and work very hard to save you money too! This is one dynamic husband and wife team....Call Michael or Maria Harris ###-###-####.

We have hired the Drawing Table. http://www.thedrawingtable.com/
We have had a couple of meetings thus far with them..one to engage in a contract with them for the scope of the work we are looking to get done; and another to begin making product selections. This is a husband/wife run team and they are very professional. We have a leak being caused by the shower - so hence, our reasoning for taking out the shower and putting in a new one/tiling the floor and getting a new vanity etc. I made countless efforts to interview several general contractors and other bathroom remodlers and finally made a decision to go with the drawing table. They can furnish references for you too if you like. I think they are going to start demo on Monday after I see them again for product specifications this Friday. They have pics on their website that you can see -- to see the quality of their work. I can not justify their quality first hand just yet - but they have assured me that it will only take 3 weeks to complete the work I am having done (which is by far the quickest turn around I have been promised). And I have already had a face to face meeting with their general contractors too, so I am think I am pretty happy with the decision we made to use them. Let me know if you have any further specific questions....

Hi, L.
This is I.. My husbands is doing a great job remodeling and his prices are very reasonable. Currently he is completing two remodeling jobs and can provide you with references as well. Our # is ###-###-#### (anytime) or ###-###-#### (8am-4pm).

I. (mother of 21 months old wonderful baby girl).

I am sure you have gotten lots of respones, but thought I would add mine to the list. My husband owns a painting company called Springbok painting. He does free estimates and can be reached at ###-###-#### his name is Damien. He also works with a good company that could remodel your bathroom as well. I hope you give him a call.

M. D.

I have a faux finishing/ painting business. We could handle any your painting needs. I have a friend and business associate who is fantastic. He lives in North Dallas and has done amazing work there.

His name is Dane Scott ###-###-####
My name is W. Marceron my company is Faux Fusion Finishes
###-###-####! Give us a call

Hi! My name is R. Rivera. I work for ESD(Epsicopal Schhol of Dallas.)I have several years of experience in all aspects of construction. I am going to leave you my number and you can call me to make an appointment for me to come by and make a free estimate.

Thank you,
R. Rivera
###-###-####

hi there L. i know of a construction workers that do great work there called 1st Choice Roofing and Construction ask for Greg Eisworth ###-###-#### just let him know B. sent u to him . good luck. B.

I have used the services of Noyola Remodeling (it's a 2-man crew) and the company is owned and operated by a husband and wife team (Isidro and Judy). They are currently remodeling my kitchen and bathroom and I have found Isidro to be trustworthy and very reliable.

Their contact info is:
###-###-#### (or email Judy at ____@____.com)

1 / 3