Need Someone to Re-stretch Carpet

Our carpet is buckling in a high traffic area in our game room. Anybody know of someone who is reasonably priced that can come and re-stretch carpet?

I can highly recommend Kenney Singleton. We have used him twice in our home, and he is currently doing carpet and tile in my husband's office. His phone number is ###-###-####.

Check with David Lockhart- heard great things about him
Lockhart Services
###-###-####
Tell him D. from party Angels sent you

We got our carpet re-streched in January and I was very pleased with the people we called. Very inexpensive, fast, and professional. Barry and Mindy Mouton, ###-###-####. The business card I saved says they are based out of Keller and do carpet installation, flooring sales, repairs, and free estimates. Afterwards we got our carpet cleaned and the guy from Dalworth says they do it as well, but I bet they are twice as much!

Try www.ServiceMagic.com. People will bid on the job and you get to choose who you like the best. I LOVE this website. I've been extremely pleased with the businesses I've hired for different jobs I've needed done. Good luck!

1 / 3