Need Someone to Clean My House

I am looking for someone to clean the house and do the laundry once a week.

where are your location.

hello , my name is M. i welling to clean your house once a week and do the laundry. please call me at ###-###-####

C.,
What are you wanting to pay and what day of the week? Also give me the square footage of the home.

Thanks

I run a cleaning business on the side with my friend. We would love to come look and give you an estimate. We are both looking to quit our full-time jobs if we can get just enough houses, offices and apartments to clean to where we can live comfortably. Let me know! Thanks! ###-###-#### is me L. and Sabrina is ###-###-####. Hope to talk with you soon! (you can always e-mail me too, I check it all day)

I know a couple that are the best house keeping people I ever meet their names are Patricia and Waldemir Silva and their # ###-###-####.
Hope they can help you.

Her name is Elsie. She came referred to me by my manager at my job. She cleans his house once a week. She was cleaning my house once a month. For financial reasons I had to stop. She is great and accommodating!!!!!!!!!! Her number is ###-###-####.

i will clean your house and do your laundry call me @ ###-###-####

I am interested in cleaning your house once a week, how much are you willing to pay, what day of the week do you need someone to come in and what kind of cleaning do you need done?

1 / 3