Need Small Banquet Room for Bridal Shower

Does anyone know of a place that rents out rooms for parties? I am hosting a Bridal Shower and need a place to have the event. Looking for somewhere in east valley. Want a nice place for small group 25-30 people. I know hotels rent rooms but that is too involved for what I want. Just need a small room.

Thank you everyone for offering suggestions. I went with Arizona Golf Resort. They had the room I wanted and the pricing was great. Thanks again.

i know the Macayos near mill ave in tempe has a room that can accomadate a group that size and i think it is pretty reasonable!!

Try one of the larger restaurants. Most of them have separate rooms for groups. You can also try a church.

www.greenkidzrus.com - watch the videos

I've heard that you can rent rooms from cities/towns, you can look into restaurants if you want to order their food, if you know anyone who lives in apartments, or anyone in a community like for instance Val Vista Lakes you can rent their facilities... that's all I can come up with right now :)

Have you tried a local church? Restaurants? Knights of Columbus Hall. There's one on Chandler Blvd. YMCA? Chandler Rec Center too?

The HomeTown Buffet in Scottsdale has 2 beautiful rooms.
One larger, one smaller.
###-###-#### ask for Mark or Doug.
I don't think they charge for the room :-)

Try Il Vinaio Restaurant in downtown Mesa. It's a bistro/wine bar that serves amazing food. They have a room that is curtained off for privacy that would be perfect for a bridal shower. http://www.ilvinaio.com/

Va Bene at about Chandler and -I10 also has a wonderful little room. The location is also perfect if you have guests from across the valley.

If you go to a restaurant, you will usually have to buy their catering but the room is free. Vito's in North Mesa has a really nice banquet room. The Landmark Restaurant in Mesa also has banquet rooms.

If you want to have your own food - you can usually rent out rooms at Gilbert Parks & Rec community centers during non-class times. If you have any friends that rent apartments, some of the nicer ones have really nice club houses which can be used by tenants for very cheap.

Not sure what kind of place you are looking for but Native New Yorker on Signal Butte and Baseline or Gilbert and Germann both have nice size party rooms and they dont charge you anything. Good Food, fun atmosphere. Good Luck!

1 / 3