Need Recommendations on Doctors in the Area

My family and I are moving to the St Louis area in the next month or so and I need to line up some new doctors for us. I was hoping to get some suggestions on well-liked and well-respected doctors. We need recommendations on:

family doctor (for my husband)
ob/gyn (for me)
pediatrician (for the baby)

I guess I shouldn't leave out the dog. If anyone has any recommendations on good vets that would be appreciated also. We're looking forward to the move but I'm a little nervous about finding all new service providers. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated!

My Obgyn is the greatest. Amy Ruggeri at St John's and she also has office out in St Charles.

And my son's doc is also the greatest. E. Diehl.

What part of St. Louis will you live? That makes a big difference.

What area will you be living in?

I like Dr. Susan Adams at Brentwood Pediatrics, and Dr. Jodi Rai for my OB/GYN. She is also in Brentwood.

E.,
My husband and I feel that we have been very blessed in the choices we have made with physicians.

Our family Doctor is Dr. Ronald Mera. He is great, very thorough. He is in the St. Lukes Medical Building ###-###-####.

My OB/GYN is also wonderful. She is so nice and just has a way about her that really puts you at ease. Her name is Cynthia Mueller and she is in the St. Johns Mercy Doctors Building ###-###-####. She delivered all three of my children and my sisters. Also, my best friend has a history of breast cancer in her family (her mother & two aunts died from it), but no one would give her a mammogram because she wasn't 40 yet. I told my OB about it and she got her in immediately.

My pediatrician is Dr. Joel Koenig. He is in the Missouri Baptist Doctors Building ###-###-####. HE is great. He even takes Saturday hours and he told me he has clinic hours on Sunday. The staff is very friendly and he is great about keeoing you up on the new finds in medicine (vaccines, developmental aspects, etc...)

I hope this helps. Good luck. Hopefully you will love St. Louis as much as we do!!

My name is B.. I am an RN also. I don't know where you live but Dr. Kenneth Levy is a very nice pediatrician for my baby daughter (5mo). He works at two different hospital systems too, which is nice - both the BJC system (Missouri Baptist Hospital and St. Louis Children's Hospital, for example) and he has priviledges at St. Lukes Hospital, as well. ###-###-####. Woods Mills Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine.
For an OBGYN I would try out anyone of the nice female physicians in teh HealthCare Group for Women at Missouri Baptist Medical Center ###-###-####.

Hope this helps!

family doctor: Dennis Saffa
ob: Frank Patrick ###-###-####
pediatrician: anyone at Preferred Pediatrics in south county ###-###-####

Best of luck to you and your family.

My name is J..I was having Doctor problems and some recommened Dr Costello.My four children have been seeing him for about a year and a half.The kids and I both like him, and his wife. In his office he his the only doctor but his wife, Joan is a pratical nures. There is one nures and that is Jim.Unlike most doctors they do not have a exchange,instead you get the office ,home and cell phone numbers. He is located in Swannsea, Il.

I just recently moved to the St. Louis area from Atlanta, GA and a neighbor recommended Southwest Pediatrics. It is located on Lansdowne just down the street from Ted Drew's Frozen Custard. We chose Dr. O'Neil as our primary for my son but all of the doctors in the practice came highly recommended. My son just recenlty got four shots and came out crying until the nurse handed him an arrowroot cookie for each hand :) Hope this helps!

1 / 3