Need Party Favor Ideas!! 10 Yr Old Boys @ Laser Tag Birthday Party

Hi we are having a party for our son's 10th birthday next weekend. We decided it would be a ton of fun to do laser tag but now can't think of anything for the gift bags. We'd like to spend no more than $5 on each one since the cost of the party is a bit pricey. So please any ideas would be wonderful :)

Thanks!!!

5$ gift cards.
I HATE party favors, all they do is go into the trash when we get home. It's all junkie toys or candy and my kids don't need either one.

Decorate a mason jar that has a lid, cut a slit in the lid. Fill the jar with $5 in change. This gives them the opportunity to use as a bank and save their own money later on.

I would not do party favors! Treating all the kids to laser tag is plenty if you ask me!

I have a 10-yr-old son and we do birthday parties every year (including one at Laser tag when he was 8). I never do gift bags. Giant waste of time, money and materials. Too much pressure on the parents. Not necessary.

Honestly, when we were invited to a Laser tag party and received a $5 Target gift card, I was shocked! She didn't have to do that. We were just happy to be invited. So I vote let it go.

5$ gift cards.

Water bottles!

We went to a party for indoor soccer and the mom had generic, plastic, ice cold, green and orange water bottles. Each with a kids name 'Sharpied' on it. My son loved it! and used for about a year afterwards.

I love the gift card idea, I will do something like that for my son's 9th birthday in April.

i think the $ 5 gift cards sound right on. that way no worry bout things breaking or junk food

I like the idea of legos, or perhaps you can get a nerf shooter or something similar. (Not sure how you or other moms feel about those but at 10 I think they'd be old enough for those)

1 / 3