Need Party Favor Ideas!! 10 Yr Old Boys @ Laser Tag Birthday Party

Hi we are having a party for our son's 10th birthday next weekend. We decided it would be a ton of fun to do laser tag but now can't think of anything for the gift bags. We'd like to spend no more than $5 on each one since the cost of the party is a bit pricey. So please any ideas would be wonderful :)

Thanks!!!

5$ gift cards.
I HATE party favors, all they do is go into the trash when we get home. It's all junkie toys or candy and my kids don't need either one.

Decorate a mason jar that has a lid, cut a slit in the lid. Fill the jar with $5 in change. This gives them the opportunity to use as a bank and save their own money later on.

I would not do party favors! Treating all the kids to laser tag is plenty if you ask me!

I have a 10-yr-old son and we do birthday parties every year (including one at Laser tag when he was 8). I never do gift bags. Giant waste of time, money and materials. Too much pressure on the parents. Not necessary.

Honestly, when we were invited to a Laser tag party and received a $5 Target gift card, I was shocked! She didn't have to do that. We were just happy to be invited. So I vote let it go.

5$ gift cards.

Water bottles!

We went to a party for indoor soccer and the mom had generic, plastic, ice cold, green and orange water bottles. Each with a kids name 'Sharpied' on it. My son loved it! and used for about a year afterwards.

I love the gift card idea, I will do something like that for my son's 9th birthday in April.

i think the $ 5 gift cards sound right on. that way no worry bout things breaking or junk food

I like the idea of legos, or perhaps you can get a nerf shooter or something similar. (Not sure how you or other moms feel about those but at 10 I think they'd be old enough for those)

I give $5.00 Mc Donalds gift cards and both the kid and the parents are happy. No junky plactic things that break and are trash in ten minutes.

Lego has a birthday favor box out now-just saw them at TRU.

You could do coupon of free something at like McDonalds or frostys at Wendys

I got my grandsons mini nerf guns for stocking stuffers and they all went nuts for them. They have a hook to attach to a backpack and were about $3 at Target. They had some at the checkout lanes and some in endcaps by the other nerf guns. they're orange, I think.

I did $5 dollar gift cards to Coldstone Creamey. My 10 yr old's party was in the summer, though.

Baseball or football cards. My 8 yo freinds go crazy for them! They are $5 a pack but you can buy multipacks and it will be less $.

Maybe a huge Hershey's bar

Places like Kent Novelty are great. Lots to choose from at low cost.