Need Pampered Chef Replacement Part!

OK, so my husband's prize Pampered Chef chopper has fallen onto the tile floor one too many times and the clear plastic cone-thing has broken. I just bought it for him at Christmas. Does anyone know if I can get it replaced, or if I can buy just the replacement part for it?

It just so happens that you can buy replacements for lots of Pampered Chef's items. I no longer sell Pampered Chef but I can give you the phone number to someone who does. Jan Medlin, Consultant ###-###-####

I believe you can order replacement parts online at their website.

www.pamperedchef.com

If not I have a PC consultant that I work with.

I have a friend who sells pampered chef who I can refer you to.
Thanks,
A.

Hello J.! I am sure you have probably been bombarded by pampered chef responses. If not, call Michelle Privett at
The Pampered Chef
…discover the chef in you
Home: ###-###-####
Cell: ###-###-####
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/michelleprivett
She is my personal Pampered Chef rep and I love her. She is extremely friendly and super helpful.

Richardson, TX

try going to their web site
www.pamperedchef.com/our_products

I am sure you have gotten a hundred responses from PC reps, but if not, please contact April Maestes at ###-###-####

She is my rep and she is fabulous. She would love to help you out.

As long as you still have your receipt all you have to do is follow the directions on the back of your receipt. All Pampered Chef products come with atleast a one year gaurantee. I hope this helps.
A.

I think things that you buy from pampered chef has a warranty on it because my friend use to sell and she said if anything goes wrong return it and we will replace it for free. I am not sure what the warranty is if a part is broken you may contact them first.

1 / 3