Need Outfit for 1 Year Old Boy for Wedding

Hello All - We have a wedding to go to in Sept. I need to find an outfit for my 1 year old son. I have no idea where to look for boy dress clothes. I have checked in the mall and somehow I don't think a t-shirt is appropriate. Any suggestion on where I can go to find something. I would really appreciate any advice on where to go. I currently live in the fairfax area but I'm willing to drive almost anywhere to go look. Thanks so much for your help.

Try www.woodensoldier.com They have the best dressy clothes for kids. My niece used them for her jr. bridesmaids. But it is nice to find little boy dressy clothes that don't look like little men.

I second Burlington Coat Factory in Fairfax. They have a complete Baby Depot on the 2nd floor and have tons of affordable brand-name clothes. I get all the dressy clothes for my girls there - holidays and weddings.
Quality is good, *especially* for something that will be worn only once or twice before they grow out of it.
I'd recommend starting there before the pricier shops.
Have fun shopping!

I have found the cutest dress clothes for kids at Burlington Coat Factory! The clothes are cute, and the prices are inexpensive. Since you live in Fairfax, there is one right off of Rt. 50, near the intersection Rt. 29. They have the cutest vest, shirt and pants sets. It comes with a clip on tie, and that have all colors. I got one for my 18 month old recently. Good luck!!

It kind of stinks to pay a bunch of money for an outfit he may only wear once but Janie & Jack or Strausburg usually have dressy clothes for both boys and girls. I've also occassionally seen outfits at resale shops. Maybe try calling Kid to Kid in Centreville or Little Lords & Ladies in South Riding (not too far from Centreville). Both are pretty good resale shops and they may be able to tell you if they have something worth driving there to check it out. Good luck!

macys sellslittle dress up outfits in their baby dept

www.grammiesattic.com I have had great success with this website. They ship super fast and have beautiful clothes for boys and girls. Great birthday outfits too!

Good luck and enjoy the wedding.

I have had the same problem trying to find dressy outfits for infants and toddlers. Burlington Coat Factory (Greenbelt, MD) has some, but not high quality. Baby Boutiques, there is one on King's Street in Alexandria. I can not remember the name. Also, Children's Palace has some but not a lot.

I have found really cute boy dress outfits at Strausberg Children located at Dulles Town Center. Their # is ###-###-####.

1 / 3