Need Occasional Babysitter

I need a babysitter for my 3 children for an occasional Friday or Saturday night. My husband and I would like to go out sometime. If you know of anyone in the Plano area please let me know. Thanks

Hi this is L. S. from Allen... I am looking for some side cash I work full-time in Addison and I raise a 14 month old. If your interested give me a call ###-###-####

Hi J.! My name is S. and I am a Registered in-home daycare provider in Richardson. I am interested in sitting for families on weekends. I will travel to your home. I have excellent references and have been doing childcare for 17 years. Please feel free to call me at ###-###-####.

I'm not sure what part of Plano you live in, but if driving to Allen (McDermott off 75) isn't too far, there is Sitters for Kids. They are a drop-in daycare located behind the Stacy Furniture on McDermott. They are open til midnight on Fridays and Saturdays and 10pm on all other days. My 22 month son loves it there and they only charge $6/hour. That rate is for one child, but they do give discounts for additional children. And I'm not sure if the rate is different for an infant or for older kids. They will also provide lunch/dinner for add'l fee.

If this place is too far, I was told there is a similar one in Frisco, but I forgot the name. If you need that info, let me know and I can call someone who has the info.

I use a place in frisco called Kiddin Around Playcare. It is hourly childcare. They also have a location in Allen. I believe the cost is 6.50 for the first child and 2.50 for each additional. They will usually feed them pizza on the weekends for 3.00. I am pretty sure they are open until midnight. My daughter loves the one in frisco. I know someone who takes their son to the one in Allen and he loves to go. The # to the one in Frisco is ###-###-####. They can give you the # to one closer to you. They have several locations.

1 / 3