Need Massage Therapist

I'm almost 25 weeks pregnant with my second and in desperate need of a massage therapist who is qualified to work on pregnant women. I'm not looking for a masseuse but a true massage therapist. I'm having issues with my tailbone/lower back; my OB and I both think a massage therapist could loosen up some surrounding muscles and provide some relief.

Hi V..
I am a certified mobile massage therapist. I have been a professional massage therapist for 2 yrs. I am mobile, but I also work w/spas in the Jonesboro/McDonough area. My contact information is ###-###-####. Please feel free to call me with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Congratulations on your new edition. Look forward to speaking to you.

R.
A-Therapeutic Massage and Wellness
###-###-####

"Therapy for the Mind, Body and Spirit"

There is one in Smyrna. The name is Center Point Therapies and the massage therapist is Sharon Price. I have not actually gone yet but have heard good things and intend on going soon. I believe she has a second office but I am not sure of the location. She has a website - www.centerpointtherapies.com if you want to check it out

Good Luck and hope it helps!

K. M

I have terrible back problems (scoliosis sp?). When I was pg I thought I would die my back hurt so much....Renee Kimes in the Highlands saved my life. After a few visits with her my back felt better 8 months pg than it ever had since I was 12 years old! Her number is ###-###-####. She really took the time to help work on the areas that were bothering me. Tell her Elizabeth sent you (I was due at the end of September).

Hi Vickie;
I'm glad you asked. My daughter Linda is A massage Therapist. She works in a Chiropractor's office and Her clients call her "Magic Fingers". Here is her contact information ###-###-####

where are you? I'm a massage therapist in Decatur.
If you live near Dunwoody there is the Atlanta School of Massage clinic there or you could call them and ask for referal to someone close to where you live.
Massage is a wonderful thing! I hope you find someone soon.

1 / 3