Need Help with Getting Pee Smell Out of Bathroom

I have two boys not including my husband and another one close to using our one bathroom in our house. I know how to clean the bathroom but can't seem to get rid of the pee smell around the toilet. This is so embarrassing but I really can't take it any more. I have used all the regular cleaners (which some just make it worse). I have tried diluted bleach, i tried lemon cool aid (no sugar added, someone said because of the acid it would work) but nothing seems to work. Anyone else had this problem or is it just me.

I have two little boys too and have the same problem. I wipe up the toilet and floor daily or a couple times a day with the clorox wipes especially behind the bowl on the floor. There always seems to be a little splatter back there. Also try wiping the walls. Mine are 2 and 3 so the aim is not perfected yet!

Try distilled white vinegar

Try using straight Baking Soda with a little bit of water to wash around the toilet. Rinse well and leave an open box in a discreet place in the bathroom. If that doesn't help...spray with little bit of Febreeze. But try the Baking Soda first. Make sure you keep the open box out of reach of he children. Good luck!

Try Zorbx. It works wonders on pet smells. You can find it at Lowes and stores like that.

I have 3 boys (11,8, and 6) and have had no luck with this! We finally got them their own bathroom! If you get any good ideas please share!!!!
Thanks, and good luck!

did you try vinegar?

I AGREE! if you DO find somethign that works PLEASE let us All know!! Thanks!! And Good Luck!

Vinager works wonders, even adding it to the laundry (1 cup or so) when potty training takes all of the urine smell out

1 / 3