Need Help with Anniversary Gift Ides

I need help finding a gift for my wonderful husband of 15 years. He has everything and he is impossible to buy for.!!! He hates nick nacks and clutter. I re-did his office for his Birthday in all football. He likes sports, fishing and Elvis.!!He doesn't wear cologne, or jewelry, just his watch and wedding band. He has 6 watches, so that's out. I forgot to mention he has season tickets for the Mavericks, I just need a really unique gift for him for our 15th wedding anniversary. HELP ME MOMS!!!!!!!!!!! tHANKS

Thank you moms for all of your ideas and input!!!!. This is what I have done so far, I have a sitter for the entire night until the next day, so we have the house to ourselves, and I've made dinner reservations at Pappas Steak House! I found a great clock radio at Brookstone that has a cd player in it and it sets itself. I found a great cd to put in it. (A watch or crystal was traditional for the 15th anniversary), a clock is close enough considering he has 6 watches!!! He needed a new clock radio anyway!! I found a great picture of us on our last anniversary that I'm going to frame too. Thanks for all your help Moms!!!!! Wish me Luck!!!

There's a small airport museum - Cavanaugh Flight Museum, http://www.cavanaughflightmuseum.com/index.html - and you can ride in a couple of old Warbirds. If he likes flying, it might be a really great present. It's a little pricy - 175/275 per ride, but might be the perfect thing for the guy who has everything and deserves more.

How about get a babysitter for the night, get a hotel room, some pretty nighties and romantic dinner. One of my friend's and her dh stayed at the newly renovated hotel in downtown Mckinney and loved it!

hi
Try this

http://www.cloud9living.com/

I think I've come to learn that most men must be impossible to buy for. My husband sounds similar to yours. And he never asks for anything (other than drooling over a new Range Rover). I think most men would not feel any different whether they got a new Bentley or a new tube of Chapstick, so don't stress yourself too much over finding the perfect gift. What about taking him to dinner at his favorite restaurant, maybe Fogo de Chao (have no idea if that is spelled right)...it's that place that serves the tons of meat and brings it to your table on a stick. For me, I can never go wrong with dinner and a movie (although I do realize it sounds so lame). But you can always rent a really hot car or a limo for a couple hours if you want to make the dinner/movie more memorable!

What about really nice tickets to a cowboy or maverick game. Spend the money and get him closer to the game. You can go with him (I'm as much a sports nut as my DH) or send him with a friends.

For my hubby on our 10th anniversary I bought him 1sq inch of land in Hawaii. This is where we took out honeymoon and have always wanted to go back - but 2 kids and 2 dogs later have not got there. I thought I would bring it to him. He loved it. I comes with a little certificate and everything. I would go easy and make it fun- maybe something he can hang on his wall in the office to remember a special moment in the past.

have fun with it!!

Does he like Nascar? You could give him a driving lesson at Team Texas at Texas Motor Speedway. There are various length races he is able to participate in after receiving lessons. We did this as a business event one time and it was really fun and unusual. I am not sure how much it cost since the tab was being picked up by a vendor but I think it is fairly expensive. This is also a great photo opportunity to show the kids and future grandkids later. Just an idea. Good luck.

What about tickets to a concert or other event that he (and you--this is an anniversary gift) could enjoy together? My husband and I really had only gone to one concert in our 18 years together, but this last year we went to see Billy Joel and Jimmy Buffet. We had a blast, and really connected in a way we hadn't for a while.

Our anniversary was last week, and I splurged on tickets to see the Eagles in September. They're my huband's very favorite band, and chances are we won't get another chance to see them live. My husaband was thrilled!

Other than that, maybe planning a weekend away to some place relaxing that you could enjoy together. If money's an issue, maybe one of those not-too-far-away free timeshare resort weekends. You'd have to endure a one or two-hour spiel, but it could be worth it. (Just be SURE to say no--one excuse they can't combat is that you don't have time in your schedule to use it!)

Good luck, and happy anniversary!

1 / 3