Need Help Getting Pen Marks off a down Jacket

Somehow, a long line of blue pen ink ended up on the front of my white down jacket! It is goose down with a nylon shell. I used spray-n-wash on it and then washed it in the machine, but no luck. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you!

Rubbing alcohol takes out ink, but I would recommend IMMACU-10. It's NOT a chemical based product but rather enzyme. I use it for EVERYTHING and even took out PERMANENT black ink from a white sweatshirt.

You cannot get this in stores. What area do you live in?

Hi S.
try regular alcohol, works wonders on ink. you can apply it with a cotton pad or cloth. it should come right out.

I think you may have set the mark and it will never come off but try hairspray.really use a lot and use a paper towel to soak it up if it starts coming off.

I would try the hairspray first. I have used that before, and it works.

That being said, if you do not get it out, try rubbing alcohol in the same manner, get it really wet, then blot it out. (works really well on painted walls).

A.

I used a magic eraser on the kids clothes when they colored on everything one time.

try ZOUT and BIZZ, they have been the most helpful for our stains

You might try a bleach pen.

Try hair spray. I have heard it is good to get ink out of fabric.

since you are able to wash it, try dawn dish soap. i have used dawn on lots of things for ink pen, and it works great. not sure what everyone else has told you, but hope you have good luck with something! happy holidays!

OXY Clean spray works on just about everything. even blood or red wine. Give it a try...or I've heard that hairspray can get pen off alot of surfaces. I don't know if fabric is included in that, but it also sometimes works.

1 / 3