Need Help for Christmas in Dearborn Heights

I need help for christmas, I told my kids that i will not be celebrating christmas this year. I don't know what to do, I feel like a bad mom is there any churches or families that can help me. So that my kids are happy I need everything food, clothing and toys for my children. I have 2 girls 1 and 3 yrs and 9 yr old boy. please help me find a way to celebrate christmas this year. I can't afford it this year.

I would like to send you and your children some gifts for Christmas. Would you have a problem giving me your address? If so, let me know of a way to get them to you.

Thank you,
Georgia

Have you contacted your local Goodfellows organization? I think that every city has a Goodfellows, and I know that they take applications from local families who need help at the holidays. You could also ask at your sons school. I am sure they have resources that may be able to help you. I am an elementary teacher and our school has a list of families in need. I have already adopted a local family for Christmas, otherwise I would offer to help

get divorced!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try goodfellows or even the Department of Human Services

1 / 3