4 answers

Need Help for Christmas in Dearborn Heights

I need help for christmas, I told my kids that i will not be celebrating christmas this year. I don't know what to do, I feel like a bad mom is there any churches or families that can help me. So that my kids are happy I need everything food, clothing and toys for my children. I have 2 girls 1 and 3 yrs and 9 yr old boy. please help me find a way to celebrate christmas this year. I can't afford it this year.

What can I do next?

More Answers

I would like to send you and your children some gifts for Christmas. Would you have a problem giving me your address? If so, let me know of a way to get them to you.

Thank you,

Have you contacted your local Goodfellows organization? I think that every city has a Goodfellows, and I know that they take applications from local families who need help at the holidays. You could also ask at your sons school. I am sure they have resources that may be able to help you. I am an elementary teacher and our school has a list of families in need. I have already adopted a local family for Christmas, otherwise I would offer to help

get divorced!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try goodfellows or even the Department of Human Services

Required Fields

Our records show that we already have a Mamapedia or Mamasource account created for you under the email address you entered.

Please enter your Mamapedia or Mamasource password to continue signing in.

Required Fields

, you’re almost done...

Since this is the first time you are logging in to Mamapedia with Facebook Connect, please provide the following information so you can participate in the Mamapedia community.

As a member, you’ll receive optional email newsletters and community updates sent to you from Mamapedia, and your email address will never be shared with third parties.

By clicking "Continue to Mamapedia", I agree to the Mamapedia Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.