Need Help Finding Pinocchio Toys

Please help me! My little girl is obsessed with Pinocchio, and all she wants for Christmas is a Pinocchio toy. I've found some stuffed dolls and tons of DVDs, but I'm wondering if there are any playsets with characters or anything.
Wierd request, I know, but does someone out there have an idea???
Thanks!!!!

Go to the Disney store...there is one at Park Meadows mall, or you might shop online.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Activity Set: Figures Of Jiminy Cricket Geppetto Blue Fairy & Pinocchio w Figaro And Play Stage Book & VHS

http://www.toykrazy.com/d316.html

I know it has the VHS but it looks like a cute playset.
good luck.

I would go online to Disneystore.com and see what they have there. When we were looking for some of disneys other toys that is where we went. they might be a little more expensive but shouldn't be to bad.

I wish you would have requested Pinocchio earlier! When we were in Rome this spring they were EVERYWHERE! Apparently it's a big thing in Italy. Go figure... Check Italian toy stores?

good luck

www.thosecrazybeans.blogspot.com

If it is out there, it will be on Ebay! Good luck and happy hunting.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Wow, does she want an authentic puppet?

G.,
I know that Madame Alexander made a Pinocchio a few years ago. It would be great if you could get one because they are the perfect figure play size. I am not sure how you would obtain one but here is a link to look...
http://www.madamealexander.com/traditional_2004/product_c...
Good luck finding what you need.
E.

1 / 3