Need Help Finding a Name for #2 - Saint Paul,MN

I'm not due with my second son until November, but I'm worried we'll run out of time finding a name for him! I'm wondering what other people have come up with for boys names. My first son's name is Taten. We'd like something that goes well with his name but doesn't have to start with the same letter. I also like the more modern names but not over heard names. Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!!!

I also liked unique names I have a few I know that are good. Levi, Quinton. Be careful of names that are too similar, my mom always had trouble keeping us kids names straight she would run through all of them to get the right name....Congradulations.

My husband and I had Xander chosen for a boy's name but found out we are having another girl instead! Now we can't agree on a girl's name!!
Other boy's names I/we considered were Oliver, Cade, and Quentin.

Our son is Austin (common).

How about Aiden?

I'm due Nov.4th...............

We decided on Parker Aiden for a boy but during the ultrasound found out it's a girl so we are obviously going with our girls name we picked out. It was hard for us too and we didn't decide til the day of the ultrasound. This is also my second child. Names are really hard. I too like different unique cute names.

We had a difficult time choosing a name for our now almost 3 year old. Finally four weeks before delivery we heard the name Teigan and fell in love. We spelt it Teigan I have also seen/heard it spelled Teagan and Teegan. We could not be happier with our choice. And when people ask his name and I say Teigan, they usually respond with 'Oh I like that!'. Hope this helps or at least opens up the creative naming doors a little for you. P.S. I love the name Taten too.

There is a great book out there that I enjoyed reading let alone used as a guide.

Here's a link on Amazon for it:
http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Name-Wizard-Magical-Finding/dp...

Just copy and past that link in your web browser URL.

Names are so hard, and I think it is especially hard with a boys name to be unique, it seems easier to be unique with a girls name. We have 3 girls and we really struggled the 3rd time, we too also like unique names. Some unique boys names I liked were Kyler, Keaton, and Brody. Everyone has such different taste and you did'nt mention your last name, that makes a big difference in picking out a name too. Good Luck!!!

SAHM to 3 beautiful girls (Jaylee, Nia and Joey (Joelle))

Friends of mine named their second son, Chaney.

1 / 3