Need Great Realtor

My husband served me with divorce papers today so we need to put our house on the market to sell ASAP. We have bought and sold 4 houses but never in this area. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

My husband, Russ Ambers ###-###-####), has been a realtor in the area for over 25 years. He knows the area very well, and is well connected with new construction (if you happen to also be looking for a new home). I know he will offer you a wealth of information and excellent customer service.

Best Regards,

Best Regards,

M......I am so sorry to hear about this. I will keep you in my prayers as I know how difficult divorce can be. As for a realtor, we just listed ours with Cindy Roeschen with Keller Williams. She is great! Has a wonderful personality and very easy to talk with....I did not want to sell our home and kept doing "flip flops" on what to do and she was quite patient and understanding with me. Anyway, here number is ###-###-#### and she is actually the person that told me about Mama Source so she is on here, too. You can also e-mail her at ____@____.com go to their website, www.TheTrinityGroup.org.
Wylie, TX

My sister is with Ebby and she knows the Collin County area very well. Here is the link to her bio on the Ebby site.

http://www.ebby.com/agent/helencurry

I know she would do a wonderful job for you & would be very sensitive to your current situation. I am so sorry to hear about your divorce.

Brad Blancett with The Blancett Group. He will find you the best deal and fix your credit. His number is 972/248.9977.

M., I am so sorry to hear about your situation and know it can be a very scary time as I too was a "single mom due to divorce" years ago. I am a realtor and would like to visit with you about selling your home at your convenience. Selling and buying real estate can be a bit overwhelming but needn't be with the guidance of a realtor. You can contact me at ###-###-#### and we'll get together when you are ready.

I am a realtor in Collin County area and would love to help you sell your house. I have been in realty for 4 years and love what I do! Call me if I can help out!
P. Galloway
RE/MAX North Central
###-###-####

When we bought our house five years ago we used Vernon Fleet. He and his wife Ann are awesome. We moved here from Arizona and needed a home with which we could accomodate our son who has special needs and is in a wheelchair. They must have showed us over 20 homes over the many trips back and forth. They truly cared that we were getting a house we were going to be happy with and they have been in the business for many years. They are with Ebby Halliday. Their phone number is ###-###-#### and their email address is ____@____.com They also have a website and it is www.thefleets.com I don't know what part of town you are in but their office is in McKinney. Good Luck!

Alicia L. Duffy ###-###-####
http://www.ahomenow.com/
She is also a devorcee and very nice person. She is personable and profesional. She sold our house for more than our asking price and even helped us get our new home for less than we anticipated. My husband and I also had different ideas of what we wanted and she was patient in taking us to over fifty houses from Wylie to Celina; no I'm not kidding. She is a mamasourse member but I don't think she advertises here. She is married to a loan officer and has two boys. Her office is in Plano, where she rarely is, but she works all over the metroplex. Sorry to hear about you situation. You with find more happiness in a home you can fill with only your loving memories and love for your little one.

1 / 3