Need Compact Digital Camera, Pocket Size - Any Recommendations??

I am looking for a small fairly inexpensive digital camera for everyday use? My good camera is too big/bulky. I'm looking for something under $200.

Kodak EasyShare. It is small, easy to use, easy to transfer photos and the pics are incredible quality.

Enjoy!

I love my Canon Powershot

Enjoy!

I have the same suggestion as Marianne. I love my canon powershot sd 880... Canon makes the best small point and shoot cameras.

good luck

www.thosecrazybeans.blogspot.com

My hubby just bought one for his trip and we found a bunch at Walmart for under 200. Go try them out and see which one feels good in your hand.

Jumping on the Canon bandwagon. I have a powershot SD790IS Digital Elph. I know that last year they were available at Costco at a really reasonable price.

I am also a committed Canon user. My larger digital camera and my pocket size are both Canons. For the pocket size, I followed a Consumer Reports recommendation and got the SD1200 IS elph which is running about $149 right now at most places on sale (or was last week.)

One feature I am quite particular about is have a view finder in addition to the display screen. There are times that I am out in bright sunlight and am unable to really see the screen. By having a view finding window, you can look through it to catch your shot in these situations. I found that most pocket cameras, including higher priced models, do not have this feature. It may not be important to you but it is something to consider.

I have a Nikon Coolpix in Red - L20 I think - and LOVE IT. Paid 120 on Amazon... highly recommend... fits in my pocket/diaper bag/purse and takes good pics and decent video.

I have the Cannon Powershot 1000 and LOVE it. It's tiny and it takes AWESOME pictures and great videos, has a great viewfinder, zoom, etc. It's right around $200 depending on where you go... try www.PriceGrabber.com to get the best deals online (I found mine there @ Beach Camera). Sometimes you can find it on sale for $180 or so.

Hope this helps!

A.

1 / 3