Need Chocolate Fountain Food Dipping Ideas...

I am haveing a Party this weekend and we are going to have a Chocolate Fountain. I was wanting to get some unique things to dip in the chocolate. All and any ideas will be great...

My favorite are these Windmill Cookies
http://www.amazon.com/Archway-Windmill-Cookies-Fashioned-...

Rice crispy treats (cut into small 1/2" by 1/2" cubes) are super. Also, small cubes of brownie are fabulous too! I know that sounds like a lot of chocolate but it is one of my favorites!

How unique are you looking for?
You could find out if you can find ants or grasshoppers at an asian grocery.

Oh My Goodness...............I will never have another party without one of these. They are absolutely wonderful!!! When I did an open house for a car dealership and when deciding what to serve with the chocolate I wanted to be a little different. So, some of the items I selected were CHEESE CAKE (which was the best thing ever), strawberries (of course), pound cake, marshmallows, pretzel sticks (the big ones) and a big selection of other fruits like bananas and apples. I hope you have a great time. I know everyone will enjoy the chocolate fountain.

I have a machine at my house and we did the Strawberries, pretzels & Chocolate Chip cookies, marshmellows, raisins, Nuts(Almonds, peanut, whatever.) apples, icecream, wafferrs. Use your imagination

Try some dried fruit, particularly apricots. And for the chocoholics, try some brownies. Graham crackers and mini oreos could be fun too. I have even heard of people doing gummy bears etc. Have fun!! ~A.~

We just did this! We used jumbo marshmallows, potatoe chips (yummy salty sweet), pretzels, strawberrys, and graham crackers. Be aware that the yummy chocolate will drip everywhere! It's fun though. Good luck!

I have one of these, fruit, pound cake,pretzels,marshmellows,
Hope this helps

I know that the melting pot uses bananas, strawberries, brownies, cheesecake, apples and marshmellows. Where is your party I may need to stop by. LOL!! Just kidding.

Pineapple, marshmallows....

1 / 3