Need Cheap Car Insurance

My car insurance was dropped. (not for accidents, but 2 late payments in a row). I am extremely financially strapped right now. I need a good recommendation for a cheap insurance place. All I can afford is the minimum required by law. Any suggestions?

Thank you so much. I got about 8 different quotes. I gave Monique a call and she was VERY helpful. Thanks Monique!

I've got relative in California who rave about ThomCo insurance. I think they would be pretty competitive for base insurance coverage.
http://www.thomcoinsurance.com

If you only need liability insurance for your car the State of California has a little heard of insurance plan for low income households. It is extremely cheap, but they do not offer anything but liability, if you're still paying off a loan on your car and the lien holder requires comprehensive coverage you won't be able to use this service.

You can find information here: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/

Since my car is still being paid off I went with esurance.com. I got the quote online and paid online, and printed my policy and cards right from the website. The only time I had to call is when they lowered my premium. I called to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

Hope this info helps. Goodluck!

HI M.,
I'm an insurance agent, give me a call for a free quote and if you like the pirce there won't be any money down, the company we have will bill you directly.

Thanks,

###-###-####

I was paying twice as much before I went to West Coast Insurance. I am paying full coverage both cars for under $100.
I went to the one on Carson St. and Normandie Ave.

Hi, try Eastwood Insurance. Right now there is no money down. Look online for a quote. I pay $65 a month with 2 accidents. My carrier is Infinity Insurance. Eastwood is the broker.

1 / 3