Need Birhday Party Ideas

I am looking for any ideas for my son's third burthday party. I want to go somewhere that the children are entertained and not in my house. We live in Stoughton and would like to stay somewhat local. We did Kids Planet Gymnastics last year and loved it. Does anyone have any opinions on My Gym there are several but closest is in Walpole. Are ideas are greatly appreciated!

The Easton Children's Museum is a great place to have a birthday party and is much less expensive than Kidsplanet.

I would suggest trying "The Princess and the Tea Parties". They do themed birthday parties in their shop for boys and girls, and are located on Sea Street in Weymouth, MA. You can call Susan Boyle at ###-###-#### or visit their website at www.myteaparty.com. If you decide to give her a call, please let her know N. McKenna (The Traveling Vineyard Wine Consultant) sent you!

N.

We had my two daughters' 10th and 5th birthday party at the Natural Wildlife Center in Weymouth. The kids loved it. It is a rescue place, brand new and really nice. They gear it to your child, like they made special extra time for bunnies and turtles at my party, because those are my kids' favorites.

Also, a little further is the Natural Science Center in Norwell.

I investigated in the area and although I didn't use any of he things I found (we ended up doing a very simple at home party - throwing water balloons and drawing with chalk were the main activities), some of the audobon sites do nature themed birthday parties that looked interesting. Also if it is summer you can do it at the Nantasket beach carosel. I found both these things on the web.

1 / 3