Need Bachelorette Party Ideas

My sister is 31 years old and recently got engaged. She hasn't set a date yet, but is thinking about January. Being her only sister, I will be planning a bachelorette party for her. I've never planned a bachelorette party... My own consisted of going out to a few bars with my best friend and having our guys come pick us up at the end of the night.

I need some ideas! She doesn't want it to be too large--maybe a total of 4 or 5 of us. We would like to at least hit a bar or two for some drinks. She's not really wanting to go to a strip club though. I've looked around online at limos, which wouldn't be completely out of the question, and saw that some of them can arrange packages for you to accomodate bachelorette parties or whatever. I've also thought about looking into some kind of spa package where we could all get a massage or something to start the evening off (but then we might feel too relaxed to want to do anything!). I don't know if I should spend the money doing something extravagant like that or just try to come up with some really good ideas that won't cost so much...

Anyways, I am hoping some other people might could share some experiences and/or ideas! I live in Nashville.

Thank you to EVERYONE for all of the great ideas! So much I hadn't thought of... And now I have too many ideas, and it's gonna be hard to narrow it down! Haha! Thanks!

Host a Passion Party the bride to be earns free products, and we provide the games and prizes. They are tastefully done and a whole lot of fun.
www.thepassion411.com

I suggest finding a Slumber Party representative in your area. I live in Georgia and my sis-in-law does them in our area. I can ask her for a recommendation for someone in your area if you want. If you've never heard of Slumber, it's "adult novelties" (toys & goodies for adults to share together if you get my drift).

In August, we gave a coworker a bachlorette party. She was getting married in Vegas and was going to have a "traditional" party there....bars, strippers, etc. So we wanted something a little different. We rented a clubhouse and had a Slumber Party. It's only for females over the age of 18. No males allowed. But it was VERY fun. Everyone bought goodies for themselves to take home and each person contributed $10 toward Sue's "wish list" that she and her fiance had compiled together. Plus the hostess of the party gets "hostess credits" toward free products and even though I was the hostess, all credits were given to my coworker. She ended up with about $250 in free "stuff".

We catered the food ourselves, just simple finger foods, had spiked punch and an adult themed cake.

You can also look on the internet, Google "bachlorette parties" and there are several stores to purchase party items or even get more ideas.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Look up www.slumberparties.com maybe this is something you all could do to have some fun

Jen

I have planned many parties, catered them, etc., here are some thoughts. First get more out of your sis. You must know her style. Is she a bit crazy or more conservative? If she's a bit zany go all out. The typical bar may not be for her. There are loads to choose from. Karaoke? Theme party? (hula/teen scene slumber/ Spa-as you mentioned) Scavenger hut for wedding items.
Such as the garter belt, sexy nighties, wedding bubbles. Bar hop with clues to the next scavenger gift. Set up booby prizes such as toilet paper for the new hubby(men go through it fast!)
Three guesses and she gets the goods,wrong guess she has to drink and she gets the booby prize. PLEASE designate a driver! Or you could do a roast. Make sure the other ladies
know enough dirt to really roast her. It could be set up in a private room, food drink, etc. She can even get a bride to be award.

These are great ideas people have giving you, just wanted to let you know, usually in Nashville they will let you in for free in the bars if the bride to be is dressed. I have been on several bachlorette parties in Nashville and they always have let us in with no cover charge and sometimes the bartenders will give free shots.

I know at the Hustler store and I am sure Spencers has it also...a whole kit called bachelorette party in a box, they also have bachelorette party for dumbies. They might not be exactly what you want but I am sure it could give you some ideas.

Hi T., my advice is to grab her best girlfriends and take her out for a great dinner and then just spend time talking over a few glasses of wine - make it memorable by being there for her and letting her share her feelings and excitement - you could easily do a home spa by lighting some candles, making some homade masks and doing nails and chatting - if you are looking for ideas for a wedding shower - I sell beautiful home decor - you can check it out here ... http://www.athome.com/lisab we could set up a registry if you think it is something that she would like feel free to e-mail me ____@____.com and I hope you all have a wonderful time! ~ L.

www.thepassion411.com

My bachelorette party was just like what your sister is describing what she wants. I had just 4 friends with me and we had a blast! The two friends who threw the party for me made us all go on a scavenger hunt. We started off on Beale street, ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and started our night with a FEW drinks. This is where the fun began. We also took pictures of me doing everything on the scavenger list such as having to take a shot from another guy, find someone to sing to me (two very drunk guys obliged:), get a guy's number(he was a hottie!), get handcuffed, take a guy's article of clothing like a t-shirt etc. Since we were out on a Thursday night we also got into Atlas (a dance club in Peabody Place) for free since it was Lady's night. I think I enjoyed this the most because the DJ called attention to us since I was donning a veil and tiara and a plunger painted silver:) Hope this helps and have fun!

1 / 3