Need Accountant in Mckinney

I am an LBC for a company so I get paid without any taxes taken out. Finances are my weakness so I need a good accountant to make sure I don't lose my you know what on taxes. Does anyone know someone in Mckinney who is good and reasonable?
Thanks! K.

If you are willing to go to Plano, we went to Keith Neifach of Neifach & Associates (we got the recommendation from this site), and he was awesome. He was very agressive and got us a generous tax return. He charged us $325 or $375 (can't remember), but we rental property and my husband's business connected to our personal taxes. However we were glad to pay such a small amount in relation to our return. His phone number is ###-###-####. Also, he had everything done in under 2 weeks.

We have used John Harmon for the past few years and have been very happy with him.
Here is his website:
http://www.mckinneytax.com

I'm a CPA in Plano. I've been working in public accounting for over 10 years but I've recently started a home based practice focused on serving parents and other home-based and micro-businesses. I meet my clients where it is convinient for them; my home, theirs, somewhere in between and Kids are always welcome and I'm happy to bring my kids along if a couple 3 year old playmates would help keep yours happy.

Feel free to message me or call at ###-###-####.

Pat Murray. Honest man full of integrity! He is off Eldorado Pkwy close to 75

1 / 3