Need Accountant in Mckinney

Updated on February 01, 2011
K.K. asks from McKinney, TX

I am an LBC for a company so I get paid without any taxes taken out. Finances are my weakness so I need a good accountant to make sure I don't lose my you know what on taxes. Does anyone know someone in Mckinney who is good and reasonable?
Thanks! K.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Dallas on

Pat Murray. Honest man full of integrity! He is off Eldorado Pkwy close to 75

answers from Dallas on

I'm a CPA in Plano. I've been working in public accounting for over 10 years but I've recently started a home based practice focused on serving parents and other home-based and micro-businesses. I meet my clients where it is convinient for them; my home, theirs, somewhere in between and Kids are always welcome and I'm happy to bring my kids along if a couple 3 year old playmates would help keep yours happy.

Feel free to message me or call at ###-###-####.

answers from Dallas on

We have used John Harmon for the past few years and have been very happy with him.
Here is his website:

answers from Dallas on

If you are willing to go to Plano, we went to Keith Neifach of Neifach & Associates (we got the recommendation from this site), and he was awesome. He was very agressive and got us a generous tax return. He charged us $325 or $375 (can't remember), but we rental property and my husband's business connected to our personal taxes. However we were glad to pay such a small amount in relation to our return. His phone number is ###-###-####. Also, he had everything done in under 2 weeks.

Next question: How Much to Pay Tax Preparer? Complicated Business Taxes!