Need a New roof...any Recommendations??

Hello,

My husband and I are in need of a new roof for our home.. Does anyone have any good recommendations for us?
Thanks so much!!

M.,

We put a new roof on our home and went with metal. It will outlast any shingled roof hands down. My husband is a do-it-yourselfer and he bought pole barn steel and used that its been 5 years now and its still looks great. We also did this on a rental house we own and it has been over 10 years and it is still in great shape too.

I'd ask Liz Y.. her hubby has been in the building trade for a zillion years, knows everyone and can tell you anything you'd like to know about the subject.

Taylor Industry, Inc. ###-###-####. Many years ago, they put a roof on my house. There website is taylorindustryinc. They are based on the east side, but from their website, I believe, they work anywhere in the greater Metro area. I now live on the west side, but if I need a new roof, I'm calling them again. I wouldn't trust anyone else. They put up a beautiful roof on my house, were very professional, and their workmanship is impeccable. No messes and they did a terrific job. They do believe in customer satisfaction. They were not overpriced either compared to the other quotes I received. Danny Taylor, the owner, personally comes out to check the work and to make sure you are happy with it. Check out their website and give them a call--they are worth the effort.

-M.

Check out www.millerbuildingco.com
It's a family friend, work is good, and completed in a timely manner

wow... Our kids are the same ages, we are going on 9 yrs of marriage... Excited about starting on #4.... AND OUR house needs a new roof too... lol

One post I will be taking notes on......:-)

1 / 3