Need a New Car - Carrollton,TX

Hello Momma's,

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a used car dealership that helps with bad credit. I have had some hard times and NEED a new car ASAP but need a dealer that will work with my credit.

If anyone knows of any please send them through.

Thank you and much Blessings

Thank you to all you momma's out there! I got a new (used) SUV last night, my bestfriend and her husband helped me in looking and i found something that i liked.

Thank you again and God Bless

I would call John Reynolds at Toyota of Richardson. His phone number is ###-###-####. He will do what he can do. I bought a car from him and he helped me tremendously! Good luck!

Sandra

My mother-in-law always used this guy. David McFee ###-###-####. He is off of 35 & Sandy Lake area. He doesn't run a credit check & helps with payments.

Hope this helps & good luck! :)

Sandra

M.: Please call my husband Dave - he works for DriveTime - they help people with all types of credit - yours may not be as bad as you think but give him a call and he'll steer you in the right direction. His number is ###-###-####.

Drive Time on 183 in Irving has great vehicles and kind,
helpful agents who are able to help just about anyone.
It's located on the south side on the feeder road just east of McAurthur.

Tell them I sent you.

J. Wheeler
###-###-#### if you have questions...

Try Public Auto Sales in Garland.

Call Alex Varela ###-###-####... He buys and sells used cars...

Good Deals...

Let him know M. sent you! Good Luck!

Have you tried Drive Time, or they may be called Deal Time, check both names, they have changed a couple of times since I started with them, they used to be called the Ugly Duck, they are all over and they dont care about your credit and will help get re-established also. The payments may be a bit higher but they can surely put you into something nice, that is where I got my start right after my son was born 10 years ago. Good Luck but try to shop around. Debbie

From what I hear, the big new/used car dealerships are pretty desperate right now to make some sales. Try David McDavid or any of the major ones and see what they can offer you. Be sure to shop around before making any decisions.

"Our pediatrician misses us. So does the pharmacist."
Visit my Mamasource profile to find out why!

1 / 3