Need a Good Dog Groomer near Keller

Hi, Moms! I am getting ready to have my second child in just 5 weeks and am nesting BIG TIME. My Golden Retriever is shedding hair all over the house in clumps and I'm freaking out about it with the baby on the way. Does anyone know of a good groomer for Golden's in the Keller area? The hair needs to go - NOW! Thanks!

I decided to use the pet sitter recommended by Mertees. Her name is Paula and she doesn't have any special grooming experience, however, I am so pleased! She bathed, raked and trimmed up my Golden beautifully for a super price and was done in two hours. He looks amazing! Thanks for the referral, Mertees!

Tracy,
Congrads on your new puppy. I have an amazing friend who does grooming. I am not just saying that cause she is my friend but I am saying that cause she is the only one my dogs (shar peis) will let touch them. She has a nitch for this and she is starting her own business. She used to work at petco and other places but has recently felt that those corporations were holding her back. SO I will give you her # and just tell her P. sent you to her. Her name is Misty ###-###-#### call her ask her questions and you will know just by talking to her she knows her stuff. Good luck and let me know what happeneds

Congratulations on your new addition! I know how you are feeling- I had my 3rd just a few months ago, and we have a Golden too! :-) I have found that no one can beat the grooming services and prices at Petco. I'm not that familiar with the Keller area, but I'm sure there's one near. They charge us HALF of what we have paid everywhere else, and do a much better job. Blessings on you and your family!

HI Tracy,
I totally get the new baby and the shedding dog. My dog sitter grooms ours. I take her their home specifically for her shedding problem and they do an awesome job. Her name is Paula and email address is ____@____.com lives in Keller off of Johnson rd. Her prices are very reasonable and dogs love her.

Hope this helps

I have to be a third vote for the Petco on 377. Its in the same shopping center as Target just south of Norht Tarrant Parkway. They always do a great job with my shelty mix, and you can't beat the price. Most often you can find coupons and that makes the price even better.

oops! I take my schnauzer to Puppy Palace on 1709 used to be American Pet Spa. They do a great job.

Hi T., I have a groomer in Keller, she does all breeds, Sam at Parkside Animal Hospital, her grooming business is actually called Muddy Paws. They're at Rufe Snow and almost Tarrant Parkway just before Northwoods Church. ###-###-####. They may not be able to get you in for a week but Sam is sooo sweet and good with the dogs and I think you'd like her. We take our somewhat unruly Scottish Terrier to her. We had gone somewhere else but they clipped his ear and never told me about it, that was the last time we took him there and have been going to Sam ever since. I know if something like that happened with Sam, she'd let us know.

We had this same problem, we have 2 very large labs and found that several places either wouldn't even shave them or it would cost $100-$200 a piece!! We used to use American Pet Spa and they were good but a little more costly then others. We won't use the Puppy Palace that took their place because we are against backyard breeders. After calling at least 10 places in Keller I finally caved and went to Petco on 377 (watuaga) The girls were both super nice and listened to exactly what I wanted, about the dogs personality, etc). It was literally 1/2 the price of any other quotes I'd gotten and they did a wonderful job : )

I am a mobile groomer who can have your Golden ready in about an hour. My prices are reasonable and I come to you. Here are some reviews: http://local.yahoo.com/info-66116805-girl-next-door-mobil...

1 / 3