Need a Good Dance Studio in Flower Mound/ Lewisville

Hi Moms,
I am looking for a good dance studio in the Flower Mound/ Lewisville area. My daughter is only 5, so I am not wanting anything too hard core (found that when we tried Turning Pointe). But, I would really like her to be learning the correct technique. We have been at Win Kids, and they are SO kind and loving, but the teachers themselves have horrible technique and skill level, so the kids aren't learning correctly. Any of you had any good experiences? Advice is appreciated! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We have been going to Top Hat in Lewisville for a couple of years. We love it there. The teachers are great and so it the owner. My oldest daughter was at a different studio for a year and she didn't learn much there but when we moved over to Top Hat she learned the name of the postions and more techniques. My daughter really loves it there and so do I.

I know you posted a while ago but my 3 year old goes to The Dance Space and loves the teacher. Also, my niece goes to Dance Reflections in Flower Mound and that is where we will probably go to soon, closer for us.

My daughter is in her second year at The Ballet Conservatory, and we really like it. She loves it and is always really excited to go to dance class.

My daughter goes to Excite! in Flower Mound (Parker Square). She is in cheerleading, but they have a dance studio upstairs that is amazing!

1 / 3