Need a CPA in Arlington/GP/Mansfield

My husband and I are looking for a CPA to do our taxes this year. We started a small business (LLC w/both of our names) and we want to make sure we are doing things correctly. We have one son, are both getting our Masters, and I work full-time, so we need someone familiar with all of that. We didn't make much on the business this year, but my name is on the business too, so we are not sure what I can and can not claim as income, taxes paid, etc. We would consider traveling a bit to Grapevine or Irving too.

TIA!

Thanks all! I will be calling around this week.

We have used our CPA for 8 years now. We have had our own small business, and pretty much every kind of scenario out there. He has alway done a wonderful job, is very professional and personable as well. He know his stuff. Mark Kissell (American Tax Services) is in the bank building on Cooper across from the Parks Mall. ###-###-####

McIlvain and Associates in Grapevine. They are right there near Colleyville Heriate High School near Glade Road and 360.

Very good - they have done our taxes for the past 5 years since we opened our business.

Couldn't ask for better knowledge - better customer service and very friendly.

I highly recommend them.

J. Gonzales

Please check our credentials at www.croxtonandcroxton.com.

Hi Angie
My husband is a CPA in Grapevine. We are actually on the border of Euless so not that far from Arlington. He gives very competitive rates, a lot of Mamasource mom's have been using him. You can contact him at ###-###-####. His name is Greg Z.. You can also email him at ____@____.com or check out his website www.zachcpa.com

Justin Piepgrass is wonderful. He knows his stuff and is patient and really works with the client. His number is ###-###-#### and he's located in Arlington. His e-mail is ____@____.com
M. Rowe
James Rowe Plumbing

1 / 3