Need a Cleaning Lady!!!

Looking for a cleaning lady in the Round Lake area. Any suggestions?

Clean by Design ###-###-####. She is in Round Lake Heights.

Her name is Raquel and the number is ###-###-####. She is a client of mine and an excellent lady!

put up flyers at the grocery stores and simply start interviewing, ask for references of course and spend the money to do a background check online. Otherwise go through an agency but it will probably cost twice as much...I know my mother use to clean houses on the weekends as a side job while I was child and have a daycare in our home during the week, so some mother who needs extra cash might see your flyer and call....

We use "The Cleaning Authority" of Cary. What I like is they have a rotational schedule where they focus on more detailed cleaning of rooms. One week, their focus is the bathrooms, the next week it is the kitchen, etc. They give you a sheet after each cleaning that says what was done.

I have been using the same cleaning lady for over 5 years and I love her! She pays a lot of attention to detail and is trustworthy. Her name is Michelle and her cell # is ###-###-####.

Good luck in your search. :)

1 / 3