Need a Cleaning Lady!!!

Updated on February 06, 2010
J.K. asks from Waukee, IA

Looking for a cleaning lady in the Round Lake area. Any suggestions?

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

C.S.

answers from Chicago on

I have been using the same cleaning lady for over 5 years and I love her! She pays a lot of attention to detail and is trustworthy. Her name is Michelle and her cell # is ###-###-####.

Good luck in your search. :)

G.J.

answers from Chicago on

We use "The Cleaning Authority" of Cary. What I like is they have a rotational schedule where they focus on more detailed cleaning of rooms. One week, their focus is the bathrooms, the next week it is the kitchen, etc. They give you a sheet after each cleaning that says what was done.

A.E.

answers from Harrisburg on

put up flyers at the grocery stores and simply start interviewing, ask for references of course and spend the money to do a background check online. Otherwise go through an agency but it will probably cost twice as much...I know my mother use to clean houses on the weekends as a side job while I was child and have a daycare in our home during the week, so some mother who needs extra cash might see your flyer and call....

C.K.

answers from Chicago on

Her name is Raquel and the number is ###-###-####. She is a client of mine and an excellent lady!

E.S.

answers from Chicago on

Clean by Design ###-###-####. She is in Round Lake Heights.

Next question: Bi-weekly Cleaning Service