Need a Belt for a Toddler

I need to find a belt for my 2 year old. I've checked out Wal-mart and all they have is belts for girls. I don't want to spend a fortune on one either. If you know of somwhere please let me know!

If you can't find one at a children's store, try a western store - like Saba's. They have a lot of belts and tiny sizes as well.

I have a belt for my son that I bought at Gap. Apparently the only place I've found one so far for a boy. Anyway, the darn thing doesn't even fit any of his pants. I'm sure it will fit his others when he starts to wear 4T or 5T.

I have found belts at both Children's Place and Gap. They are fairly inexpensive. I have found belts at Gap for 1.99 on clearance before. Good luck!

Check out The Children's Place -- they have lots of cute stuff for little ones and they are very reasonable. There's even an outlet at Arizona Mills -- Osh Kosh is there too and they would probably have one as well! Good luck!

I think I found belts either at Children's Place or Gymboree. Children's Place prices are often reasonable. Best of Luck,

I bought one for my son (2yrs) at walmart. They were in the boys (not infant/toddler) section but they had small enough sizes for him. I got one that was reversible black/brown for only $5-6. I have also seen them at Childrens Place and Target. Good luck!

we got 2 nice belts (one black and one brown braided leather) at target for our 2 y.o.
he's bigger than most but has been wearing them for more than a year.
they were in the boys section.
best of luck with your 2.
just had a baby and have a 23 m.o. - hang in there - it's not as bad as you think :)
s

1 / 3